Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Absolutely stunning today. If he and rondon can get on the same page with almiron they will be deadly.

He has kopped some flack over the past year or two but almiron in the side in particular has given him a new lease of life.

Obscene hold up play in the second half. If I have a criticism, he goes down too easy. That didnt happen today and he looked better for it.

Perez was fucking good today and Almiron came alive/woke up in the 70th minute

I think it will help having Shelvey back to put those balls long beyond defenders for him to run onto - hence getting more involved later on. He'll either break free or draw a foul more often than not 1v1.

Pound for pound our best signing?

In current squad yes, all-time nowhere near.

Who then?

Just to be clear - you're struggling to think of a better signing than Ayoze Perez in the history of Newcastle United?

Pound for pound our best signing?

In current squad yes, all-time nowhere near.

Who then?

Just to be clear - you're struggling to think of a better signing than Ayoze Perez in the history of Newcastle United?

No, he said “pound-for-pound”

Guest neesy111

I have said it before, but I think Perez has been one of our best signings in the Premier League era considering what we paid for him and the amount of big goals he has scored since he has been here.

Nah.

Guest neesy111

How far is he from becoming your all time top foreign goalscorer? Can't be much*.

*Assuming there's no random Irish dude that scored like 100 goals for you in the 1930s or some shit.

Nowhere near.

George robledo scored 82 goals for us in the 50's.  He's Chilean, also had his brother at the club as well.

How far is he from becoming your all time top foreign goalscorer? Can't be much*.

*Assuming there's no random Irish dude that scored like 100 goals for you in the 1930s or some shit.

Nowhere near.

George robledo scored 82 goals for us in the 50's.  He's Chilean, also had his brother at the club as well.

91 in all comps.