Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Want to fuck off. Premier League football isn’t for him. He isn’t fast enough or intelligent enough to get into good positions up front. He’s too fucking lazy and too weak to drop further back. Any challenge on him and he drops to the floor, he’s been here for 4 years and by now he should have learnt to bulk up and stay on your feet as much as possible when your in possession.

This season he has offered us fuck all in all our games, and today he is largely responsible for us losing. The sooner January come and we can get someone to play in the number 10 role the better. We should cash in on him whilst we can because I don’t see what he has that offers us kind of advantage.

Guest firetotheworks

The straw that broke the camel's back for me. Just not good enough and it's the same problems time and time again.

Want to f*** off. Premier League football isn’t for him. He isn’t fast enough or intelligent enough to get into good positions up front. He’s too f***ing lazy and too weak to drop further back. Any challenge on him and he drops to the floor, he’s been here for 4 years and by now he should have learnt to bulk up and stay on your feet as much as possible when your in possession.

This season he has offered us f*** all in all our games, and today he is largely responsible for us losing. The sooner January come and we can get someone to play in the number 10 role the better. We should cash in on him whilst we can because I don’t see what he has that offers us kind of advantage.

Championship football wasn't for him either.

Want to fuck off. Premier League football isn’t for him. He isn’t fast enough or intelligent enough to get into good positions up front. He’s too fucking lazy and too weak to drop further back. Any challenge on him and he drops to the floor, he’s been here for 4 years and by now he should have learnt to bulk up and stay on your feet as much as possible when your in possession.

This season he has offered us fuck all in all our games, and today he is largely responsible for us losing. The sooner January come and we can get someone to play in the number 10 role the better. We should cash in on him whilst we can because I don’t see what he has that offers us kind of advantage.

A heavy user of hyperbole.

Not good enough but it’s not his fault that he automatically has to play every game because we have literally no other options in his position.

Gayle? His hamstring will fall out

Mitro? Play him with Joselu and you may as well have a front two of Rafa and Steve Bruce

Ritchie? Needed on the wing

Murphy? Needs hounding out (or time)

Diame? Same as Mitro

Merino? Needed in CM with his interceptions

The most annoying thing about the goal was that he'd been caught like that two or three times already. He has to learn.

This is the frustrating thing about him. When he first joined he manoeuvred the ball quickly and looked really skilful. Now he plays like Gouffran.

Shite tonight like. I'm a big supporter but he's running out of goodwill even from me.

Thing is; who else plays that role at the moment? There's nobody else.

Thats the exact reason why he’s not been dropped and continues to play.

s**** tonight like. I'm a big supporter but he's running out of goodwill even from me.

Thing is; who else plays that role at the moment? There's nobody else.

Merino plays as a 10 for the Spanish u21s. We would have to start Hayden and Shelvey behind him every game, which in itself is not an issue. It's the fact it would be without rotation because the back up CMs are cannon fodder.