Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

I've said it before but let's get Ritchie or Murphy... someone else with some work rate off the ball in that position. I don't see how they could offer less than he does.

Or better yet. No AM. 3 central midfielders with one tasked with supporting the striker.

He's good at pressing and tbf that's how we got our goal - can't recall if he was heavily involved. But that's it man. Quality on the ball is rare with this lad. Missing out on RLC was massive.

I'd rather central defenders and fullbacks that can defend but limited going forward. And attackers that can attack and limited defensively.

It is strange. As individually, he seems to make some terrible decisions on the ball and he falls over a lot. But when he isn’t in there, we lose that high press and slight threat of a counter attack. So I actually kind of agree with Doon.

It is strange. As individually, he seems to make some terrible decisions on the ball and he falls over a lot. But when he isn’t in there, we lose that high press and slight threat of a counter attack. So I actually kind of agree with Doon.

So do I. He covers a lot of ground and while he's not good enough, we look better when he's in the team.

I absolutely despise this p*ss weak little s***. He was crap 2 years ago in the premier league, he was crap last year in the championship and hes still crap now

Id happily drag him back to Tenerife by the scruff of the neck

I see yer da has signed up to Newcastle-Online.

What pisses me the most about Perez is that he does absolutely nothing useful, yes he has a nice touch and skill and can run around a lot but he hardly has a single shot in games or makes an assist, his contribution is very minimal to anything we do.

Yup. You could replace him with a greyhound and probably get the same result.

He’s just very crap, but due to Rafa’s intense hatred for Mitro, we consistently have to watch him play.

Too heavy for his own natural weight imo, thought it for a while, looks a yard slower than he did when he first arrived

What? :lol: He’s about 3st wet through.

Hence the bold. He's not fat obvs, he's just heavy legged at the weight he's currently at. You sacrifice speed of movement the more weight you put on

Even with the part in bold, it’s still utter nonsense (not what you said above, but in relation to Perez specifically).

Too heavy for his own natural weight imo, thought it for a while, looks a yard slower than he did when he first arrived

Hence the bold. He's not fat obvs, he's just heavy legged at the weight he's currently at. You sacrifice speed of movement the more weight you put on

Even with the part in bold, it’s still utter nonsense (not what you said above, but in relation to Perez specifically).

That he bulked up? He absolutely did from first joining us. Rafa is arsed about players like Mitro doing it and his game relies on literally no pace.

You said that he’s now slower and therefore not as good due to being heavier than his ‘natural weight’, which is the part that is nonsense.

He’s not as good because his initial period with us was a purple patch and since that period he’s been the average footballer that he actually is.

Your post above also contradicts what you are saying, if Rafa hates players bulking up, then why does he consistently pick Perez? That is also based on what Hardy said, which is questionable.

That he bulked up? He absolutely did from first joining us. Rafa is arsed about players like Mitro doing it and his game relies on literally no pace.

You said that he’s now slower and therefore not as good due to being heavier than his ‘natural weight’, which is the part that is nonsense.

He’s not as good because his initial period with us was a purple patch and since that period he’s been the average footballer that he actually is.

Your post above also contradicts what you are saying, if Rafa hates players bulking up, then why does he consistently pick Perez? That is also based on what Hardy said, which is questionable.

I don't really care if you think its nonsense iah. He picks Perez as shown in recent matches we are absolutely w*** without him and we don't have a single player who can play ten? He also dropped him. It's questionable if you don't have a clue how science works maybe, but extra weight = slower movement hardly rocket science

Merino can play ten.

I don't really care if you think its nonsense iah. He picks Perez as shown in recent matches we are absolutely wank without him and we don't have a single player who can play ten? He also dropped him. It's questionable if you don't have a clue how science works maybe, but extra weight = slower movement hardly rocket science

:lol: Now now, don’t get upset.

The fact that you’re still babblig on about science and extra weight = slower pace, when I’ve already clearly stated that is not the part I disagree with, shows that you’re talking crap.

Merino can play #10, as he does for Spain. Shelvey could, as he always looks more threatening the further forward he plays. We could also play with 2 strikers and not need a 10. But carry on.

Hardy got it from Rafa

Haven't seen the match thread yet but I would guess he's getting slated for the own goal, even though he was the only one willing and able to get back there to even try and prevent a certain goal so he gets a pass from me for it.

His decision-making was typically shite though, like the rest of his teammates.