Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Too casual.... lolololoolo!!!111

:memelol:

Don't say stupid shit then LOL

Nah, some people just need to stop being daft and accept other can actually see some things differently.

Lolololololo though!!!111

Nah, some people just need to stop being daft and accept other can actually see some things differently.

... and all of a sudden you're checking the Hubble live feed, desperately searching for aircraft and vindication.

... and all of a sudden you're checking the Hubble live feed, desperately searching for aircraft and vindication.

No, it's because that immature tit (joeyt) mentions it at almost every possible opportunity. (He did it in the Jacob Murphy thread totally on his own accord yesterday - just like the previous times he mentioned it as well.)

He needs to get over the fact that someone sees it differently.

Guest dabe

No, it's because that immature tit (joeyt) mentions it at almost every possible opportunity. (He did it in the Jacob Murphy thread totally on his own accord yesterday - just like the previous times he mentioned it as well.)

He needs to get over the fact that someone sees it differently.

He casually mentioned it, I don't see the problem.

I remember Mitro was big pals with him in their first season together, although we went down, I think he said somewhere that he liked having Perez alongside. I don't recall if they actually produced much when they did play together, didn't McClaren usually just go with one striker as well?

They've had quite a few games where they've played well, especially the 6-2 Norwich game and the 0-6 QPR

Aye you would think they would gel quite nicely, maybe that season was a bit too early in their careers.

Might as well play Pérez up front for the last two games. He's done it before and done well. Gayle is well out of goal scoring form and Joselu isn't the answer. Play Merino in the number 10 role.

:thup:

Might as well play Pérez up front for the last two games. He's done it before and done well. Gayle is well out of goal scoring form and Joselu isn't the answer. Play Merino in the number 10 role.

Agree. I know Merino didn't score but that was just great defending. He has the vision, touch, and awareness to play ten. Also could bag goals for us

Yep this. Also helps us retain ball far better and play the ball in behind with some accuracy and weight.