Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Guest alijmitchell

There’s an argument for him being in consideration for player of the season

I said a few days ago I would sell at 15 million, might push that up to 20 million now. 10 goals in a pl season is a hell of an achievement. In this crazy market 20 million mightn't be enough.

Guest firetotheworks

Turn that form into consistency and he can cement the number 10 role. Really hope we get someone else in that position to improve us and also give Perez a kick up the arse to work on his weaknesses. Class end to the season from him.

Turn that form into consistency and he can cement the number 10 role. Really hope we get someone else in that position to improve us and also give Perez a kick up the arse to work on his weaknesses. Class end to the season from him.

Basically this.

10 goals this season, could easily see him getting a dozen or so next season with better players around him, that's pretty damn good for a secondary striker.

10 goals this season, could easily see him getting a dozen or so next season with better players around him, that's pretty damn good for a secondary striker.

His best is still to come he's at the age where he's going peak in next couple of years imho.

8 PL goals and 4 assists is probably double what we expected back in September.

He's basically got us a dozen points, great season.

Commentary said that without his goals and assists this season we'd be down 13 points.

I know some will think I'm taking this too far with what I'm about to say but..

This guy is a club legend in the making. When he does leave, I will think highly of him purely because despite being limited, he has made the most out of what his game is as much as he could.

Considering what we paid for him, he has paid that back again and again.. as frustrating as he can be. Love you Ayo