Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Well done today, much better recently, think we should only play him in the second half of each season :lol:

The current setup where he is one of two playing just off Rondon suits him better, which has been good for us.

When he is just one playing off a striker it's a lot more difficult for him. Hope we stick with this setup as it gets a lot more out of a number of our players.

Cut to a second or two after he scores and there’s a close up of a fan, likely a real man who hates soft cunts; probable veteran, in the crowd shouting at him to fuck off.

Great to see.

EB9UuRnu_o.jpeg

Cut to a second or two after he scores and there’s a close up of a fan, likely a real man who hates soft cunts; probable veteran, in the crowd shouting at him to fuck off.

Great to see.

EB9UuRnu_o.jpeg

Aye I saw that. He did it in reply to Ayoze's celebration, whilst everyone else was laughing. Miserable humpty dumpty looking bastard.

Is it not completely stupid for Pérez to do this still? I genuinely despise any booing etc, have never done it and while a lot of people in SJP would have got on his back, the fact is there’s also others who like me don’t approve of booing either. So why dosent he focus on that and celebrate the goal for fans who have supported him? Why is he focusing on the negative? It’s pissing in the face of others and says something about him. .

Is it not completely stupid for Pérez to do this still? I genuinely despise any booing etc, have never done it and while a lot of people in SJP would have got on his back, the fact is there’s also others who like me don’t approve of booing either. So why dosent he focus on that and celebrate the goal for fans who have supported him? Why is he focusing on the negative? It’s pissing in the face of others and says something about him. .

Says what about him? He's well within his rights to do it, imo. If it winds up the gimps who have booed him in the past, all the better. Most players have their own celebration, why can't this one be his?  :dontknow:

Says what about him? He's well within his rights to do it, imo. If it winds up the gimps who have booed him in the past, all the better. Most players have their own celebration, why can't this one be his?  :dontknow:

So what about fans who have supported him? There’s fans inside SJP who would have cringed atvthe booing, but obviously they’re not going to be ‘heard’. I’m sure the fans at the back of the gallowgate have sung his name and offered great support. But he’s just standing there basically saying fuck you to everyone. Once fine, but everytime is childish and disrespectful to genuine supporters.

So what about fans who have supported him? There’s fans inside SJP who would have cringed atvthe booing, but obviously they’re not going to be ‘heard’. I’m sure the fans at the back of the gallowgate have sung his name and offered great support. But he’s just standing there basically saying fuck you to everyone. Once fine, but everytime is childish and disrespectful to genuine supporters.

I don't think he's saying fuck you to everyone, like. It's obviously done in jest and I don't for one minute think he was ever aiming it at anyone other than the whoppers. If he's scoring goals he can do whatever the hell he wants to celebrate as far as I'm concerned.

To be fair to the kid, it's not just been one game that he got cheered off on, he's been getting constant stick for a good couple of seasons now other than the last few games of last season. Probably justifies sticking his fingers in his ears for more than a few goals

I like his celebration.  He’s basically saying, “i’m not listening” - which is exactly what a player needs to do when he’s getting stick from fans, good for him!?  I’m just happy he’s scoring again, he can celebrate however he likes IMO.

I agree, stick the ball in the net and he can do what the fuck he likes.

It’s mental that the fans ever abuse players like him, especially given what he cost. It’s not like he was a well established striker who cost 5.3 million..

He improves parts of his game bit by bit, his heading this season for example is much improved.

He still takes a while to make decisions when he has the ball but crap movement around him doesn’t help either.

He’s been a total value purchase, like most of our team.