Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Would love to know how he's p*ssed off the refs/ FA mind, he gets absolutely f*** all :lol:

Probably by spending the last few years collapsing on the floor every time someone goes within 6 feet of him.  If he makes an effort to start playing the game, he might start to see some decisions going his way.  I hope what has been going on is not because he's got a (admittedly entirely deserved) reputation with refs and the opposition have realised this and started to play rough knowing that the ref will think he's dived.

Would love to know how he's p*ssed off the refs/ FA mind, he gets absolutely f*** all :lol:

Probably by spending the last few years collapsing on the floor every time someone goes within 6 feet of him.  If he makes an effort to start playing the game, he might start to see some decisions going his way.  I hope what has been going on is not because he's got a (admittedly entirely deserved) reputation with refs and the opposition have realised this and started to play rough knowing that the ref will think he's dived.

width=1000 height=525https://i2-prod.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article15368547.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/0_Newcastle-United-v-Watford-FC-Premier-League.jpg%5B/img%5D

I struggle to believe that the same poster was ever a fan of Tino tbh.

:lol:

Aye.  Tino was either unbelievably brilliant or “pull your hair out” frustrating.  It would be intersting to see the kind of stuff that would’ve been posted about him if forums and social media were about then.

For the record, Asprilla was unbelievable on his day, and his best memories are some of the fondest for fans who were around in the mid nineties.  Ultimately though, he wasn't consistent enough for us and this probably cost us the title.  Shearer and Ferdinand long term would have been the best pair we could have got together, but bad timing meant it wasn't to be.

Ayoze Perez is just like Asprilla in that regard if you take away 90% of the good stuff and replace it with falling on the floor.

If Perez knocks in a hat trick against Barcelona, I might forgive him.

Ayoze is a much better team player than Asprilla ever was.

Not saying he has Asprillas's individual brilliance or flair, but he works harder and is selfless for the good of the team.

So would I be if I played.

Guest firetotheworks

Well you're the only one I see with the ridiculously over the top, hyper knacker opinions on the likes of Kenedy, Perez etc. If I'm wrong then, yes, I personally take it as praise having it come from you.

Well you're the only one I see with the ridiculously over the top, hyper knacker opinions on the likes of Kenedy, Perez etc. If I'm wrong then, yes, I personally take it as praise having it come from you.

Completely guessing but I reackon geordiedean and crumpy probably share his views too.

Completely guessing but I reackon geordiedean and crumpy probably share his views too.

And nobody's ever seen all three logged in at the same time.

hqdefault.jpg