Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

I feel his song should be to the tune of the Vieira/Mancini song, but I can't think of a last line

Ayooooze, woah

He comes from Tenerife

If somebody suggested this to my face and I was carrying a handgun, I'd be tempted to use it.

I feel his song should be to the tune of the Vieira/Mancini song, but I can't think of a last line

Ayooooze, woah

He comes from Tenerife

I too have been thinking of this...

Ayoze, woaah,

Ayoze, woaah,

The marksman made in Spain,

He's gonna score again!

(?)

Ayooooze, woah

He comes from Tenerife

If somebody suggested this to my face and I was carrying a handgun, I'd be tempted to use it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perez impressed me the first time I saw him because he clearly has talent and is comfortable on the ball.

He has impressed me even more now because he allies his skill to hard work - a player of his stature and build would find a lone/main striker role difficult regardless of his age, but for a player of 21 who has just come into the PL, Perez stuck to the task manfully and the WBA defence were never comfortable when he had the ball.

The goal was a sublime piece of finishing and would have been a credit to a top international striker, but also brilliant was the athletic volley which forced their keeper into a brilliant save....would have been the goal of the week.

Pardew owes his current survival to the efforts of mainly new players and in particular, to Perez whose goals have got the club out of a mess and saved Pardew's skin - how long it lasts is up for question but Ashley must be rubbing his hands with glee at the thought of how much Perez will be worth at the end of the season if he gets anything like 15 goals...a ten-fold increase in what he cost is on the cards.....

I've got a feeling this guy will replace Ben Arfa for me as my favourite player. You need players like him, players with flair, guile and that bit of fearlessness to try cheeky shit like that yesterday. It's what makes football exciting. I don't give two fucks about paying to see Gouffran track back. I want to see players doing things, remarkable things which I could never do.  :lol:

AYOZEEEE

Was half way through telling my eldest daughter off for hitting my middle daughter when Ayoze scored.

"That is NOT acceptable behaviour, you don't smack anyone, let alone your sist...OH WHAT A GOAL. WHAT A GOAL...get on the stairs...Superb finish"