Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

I know it's en vogue to rip on everything to do with the club but seeminlgy making a permanent signing with a fee being paid can only be an encouraging thing.

Liga Adelante ‏@AdelanteSphera  43m

Ayoze Pérez, la última perla del Tenerife, finalmente firma por el Newcastle según adelanta @radioclubSER.

translation: Ayoze Perez, the last pearl of Tenerife, finally signs for Newcastle as forward @ radioclubSER.

They respectable VI?

SER Deportes make lots of shit up, but I'm seeing reported on their local media that the move is "to be finalised in a few hours". So it's probably true.

A signing!

I know it's en vogue to rip on everything to do with the club but seeminlgy making a permanent signing with a fee being paid can only be an encouraging thing.

Failure to make reference to Pardew ruining potential signings. Lose 12 N-O HP.

Have a good feeling about this one, a young, tricky forward with pace. Howay!

Last time I was this excited we signed Albert Luque...........................

Hopefully we really starting to do our business early this summer. Then again it could be a repeat of last summer where we got Kemen in early then it took us all summer to get Remy in on loan.

This guy has been tracked by a lot of club, so hopefully we are picking up a little gem here.

sign loads of 20 year old prospects and send them out to win games everyone would love it, i'd start watching again

sign 20 year old prospects and have pardew crowbarring them into the wrong positions and try not to lose games :anguish:

sign loads of 20 year old prospects and send them out to win games everyone would love it, i'd start watching again

sign 20 year old prospects and have pardew crowbarring them into the wrong positions and try not to lose games :anguish:

Or...

Signings > no signings.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  3m

Further on the Ayoze Perez move. My understanding Charnley met two Spanish agents last month. Perez might not be last from Spain. #nufc

spreading our wealth to the neediest parts of europe, we're all heart

lets have a few greeks and all