Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

We all obviously know he'll get sold at some point, I just hope it's to one of those Spanish giants and he eventually finds his way into their National Team, he's sublime - makes you enjoy watching football - he amazes me more and more every single match he plays.

Just throwing this out there bc it needed to be said:

Pardew probably got nervous thinking of a possible team including 5 of Ben Arfa, Marveaux, Cabella, De Jong, Ayoze, Cisse, Sissoko and fuck it, the listed players nearly could have also been in a team with Remy, Ba and Cabaye. Pardew is such a cowardly fuck who could only muster one decent finish with that group of attackers. Seriously what a waste a fraud.

I really do like him in a free role behind the striker linking everything together between midfield and attack when he drops deeper at times. He's sooo good in many ways, his decision making and how he evaluates play, when to release it easy and quick and when to hold it and turn with a nice piece of individual skill is just top class! Good at making runs through the channels with/without the ball as well. As a front forward he's class as well as long as we use him the right way, he has everything. He's fucking awesome :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Perez is what I'd imagine Kluivert to be like if he was transplanted with James Milner's brain.

This lad will be one of the worlds best.

http://i.imgur.com/3mrjtPQ.gif

That's honestly written like a quote that's taking the piss out of the things James has come out with over the years, but no, it's just James.

Perez is what I'd imagine Kluivert to be like if he was transplanted with James Milner's brain.

This lad will be one of the worlds best.

http://i.imgur.com/3mrjtPQ.gif

:lol: