Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

seems that if you work for the chronicle and your name's not mark, the you are a completely clueless c***.

stuart rayner this time.

"Ayoze Perez has his merits as a wide player, but he is about scoring, not making goals. Looking very rusty, he did neither."

You don't even have to write in complete f***ing sentences to work there. It's clearly editorial policy for some reason but the style is complete garbage. No wonder local rags are going under left right and center when they aim so low.

(also HI LEE)

Oh my god, there is so much venom and rot surrounding this club.

Currently our best and most inspiring player and you see stuff like that written about him. We played with just Mitro up top and gave up the midfield for a large part of the game yesterday. Perez was doing the work of others and this guy has a go at him for not scoring.

Definitely showed he is more midfielder than striker today, his ability to carry the ball out of defence showed and I can only imagine what he would be like in front of two competent central midfielders.

I think that's just testament to his excellent football brain and technical ability really, he's definitely a forward rather than a midfielder, some of his goals last season showed the instincts of a natural predator. Best playing just behind the target man for me.

By far our most talented player. If we can surround him with good attacking players he'll be one of the leagues best players.

So clever on the ball and off it, almost always makes the right decision.  You can't teach that.  Love him.

Yeah, some players I find myself shouting at when watching the game because they don't see the pass or they don't make a good run when it looks on. Don't get that with Ayoze, so smooth.

If McClaren drops him for the next game I'll be very annoyed, should never have been out of the team in the first place.

So clever on the ball and off it, almost always makes the right decision.  You can't teach that.  Love him.

You can't teach decision making to a footballer? Is it the magic ingredient that you just have or dont? Hello mr Pardew.

You can't teach decision making to a footballer? Is it the magic ingredient that you just have or dont? Hello mr Pardew.

[emoji38] You know what I mean, some players seem to have an instinct for it and some don't.

Also don't ever call me Alan fucking Pardew ever again.

I'd agree with Polic like.

Obviously coaching can improve a player's decision making but much of it is down to vision and ability to read the game in a split second, which is largely innate in my opinion.

There was nothing rusty in his performance at all. Lunatic.

You obviously missed the ratings Lee Ryder posted from the Sun [emoji38]

Nope, was calling that Rayner fella a lunatic. That's the reason I didn't quote you tbh.  ;)