Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

It's completely nonsensical he was on the bench. Ben Arfa for Ameobi/Taylor/Obertan levels of utter stupidity.

Quite disturbing it's not Pardew or Carver making these decisions as well.

in fairness to pardew the moment he threw perez in and it was apparent he was class, and therefore might help paper over his managerial cracks he kept him in the team

what the fuck mclaren is thinking i've no idea

Been waiting since the Arsenal debacle to see this guy be set free and play from the start and again he's benched and only comes when it's too late.

Frustrating. No excuse to not start him on Saturday... If anyone can find an excuse McClaren seems like he can :(

The guy could play almost anywhere in midfield or up front and be much better than some of the performances I've seen across the last five games.

He's so fucking talented with the ball at his feet, he rarely fucks it up keeping hold of it or releasing it. It's criminal not to play him every time we can. He needs to always play.

This guy and Sissoko are the only 2 pieces of quality in the whole squad yet he doesn't fukin start ... f*** off McParlen you c***  :blush:

Agree about Perez but totally disagree about Sissoko based on his time here as he just doesn't perform often enough to merit it, although I would like a run of games with him in midfield to see if it is that he is being playing incorrectly or if in fact he actually isn't that really that much of a player.

This guy and Sissoko are the only 2 pieces of quality in the whole squad yet he doesn't fukin start ... f*** off McParlen you c***  :blush:

Agree about Perez but totally disagree about Sissoko based on his time here as he just doesn't perform often enough to merit it, although I would like a run of games with him in midfield to see if it is that he is being playing incorrectly or if in fact he actually isn't that really that much of a player.

Sissoko is shit.

Perez should start every fucking time. A class above in terms of effort and ability. His control and awareness at times is fantastic, yet he gets benched - ludicrous

Sissoko patently isn't s***.

f*** off man. He can't pass 5 yards. He's shockingly bad, runs in constant straight lines and has absolutely no awareness, first touch or class

No  :lol:

He's been a part of the best play we've seen over the last couple of years and, on his day, is a real force. He's not shit in any way, shape or form and to suggest he is is pure, unadulterated hyperbole.

He is shit on the wing, good through the middle (Sissoko).

The problem is we've bought like 4 players who are only good through the middle lately... Can we play a 4-2-1-1-1-1-1?

Anyway, Perez up top is not ideal, but it's the only option until Mitro comes back. (Though I kind of like the idea of taking a shot a SDJ up top and Ayoze in behind).