Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Villarreal)

ponsaelius

Fuck this 4-2-3-1 bullshit, we're not Chelsea or Barca, we don't have the necessary players to utilise this and one of our best players in Sissoko are being farmed out wide and it's also giving that freak Obertan some game time.

Revert to 4-3-3, stick Anita, Sissoko and Gini in the middle of the park with Perez, Mitro and Cisse upfront. The times I've seen us play 4-3-3 (Keegan's last stint here with Owen/Martins/Viduka and our HBA/Ba/Cisse demolition at West Brom) to me shows that this is the formation that suits us as a club more than anything.

Fuck this 4-2-3-1 bullshit, we're not Chelsea or Barca, we don't have the necessary players to utilise this and one of our best players in Sissoko are being farmed out wide and it's also giving that freak Obertan some game time.

Revert to 4-3-3, stick Anita, Sissoko and Gini in the middle of the park with Perez, Mitro and Cisse upfront. The times I've seen us play 4-3-3 (Keegan's last stint here with Owen/Martins/Viduka and our HBA/Ba/Cisse demolition at West Brom) to me shows that this is the formation that suits us as a club more than anything.

Cisse on the wing again? :pardsgrin:

f*** this 4-2-3-1 bullshit, we're not Chelsea or Barca, we don't have the necessary players to utilise this and one of our best players in Sissoko are being farmed out wide and it's also giving that freak Obertan some game time.

:lol:

:thup:

f*** this 4-2-3-1 bullshit, we're not Chelsea or Barca, we don't have the necessary players to utilise this and one of our best players in Sissoko are being farmed out wide and it's also giving that freak Obertan some game time.

Sure it was Demba on the wing during that stint, like. I'd use Perez and Mitro as the 'wing forwards' considering they're the 2 who can actually impact a game outside of the 6-yard box.

Cisse on the wing...think about it!

Maddest decision ever.

:papiss:

I agree on 433 tbh, although i don't think it's a good idea putting Mitrovic anywhere but the centre forward spot. Maybe when Cabella comes back we can try him there and give him freedom to just attack and not worry so much about what goes behind him.

His intelligence compared to Obertan is like comparing a dolphin with a stranded pike. Not just that, a lot better technically as well, what a diference! Worked his socks off and used the ball well. Stronger defensively than Obertan by a mile. Some nice tackles. I'm happy for him and hopefully he has done enough to be picked ahead of mong. Love you Ayoze!

His intelligence compared to Obertan is like comparing a dolphin with a stranded pike. Not just that, a lot better technically as well, what a diference! Worked his socks off and used the ball well. Stronger defensively than Obertan by a mile. Some nice tackles. I'm happy for him and hopefully he has done enough to be picked ahead of mong. Love you Ayoze!

in his entire time with us has obertan tracked a runner and put a slide tackle in in the box to block the cross? :lol:

Tempted to keep him there with thauvin on the other side. Looked great today. Fear obertan will just switch wings though.

if that game isn't the end of obertan i'm going to self immolate

you can quote me

:lol: You would think the difference in quality would be obvious now like

Tempted to keep him there with thauvin on the other side. Looked great today. Fear obertan will just switch wings though.

if that game isn't the end of obertan i'm going to self immolate

you can quote me

:lol: You would think the difference in quality would be obvious now like

only to those with eyes