The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

£50 is returned as cash. I usually go for >1 goal, which at the moment is 1/25 = £52 return. Current best odds on 0-0 are 12/1 to lay it off. Put about £4 on that, most you can lose is a couple of quid.

I had Man City 3-1 Liverpool last time, would have won about £700 but bottled it and cashed out for nearly £500. Nearly won £150 on the CL final too until Real equalised in the last minute.

http://www.bet365.com/extra/extra.aspx?ContentPath=Promotions%2cSoccer%2cPremierLeagueFreeBet

£50 is returned as cash. I usually go for >1 goal, which at the moment is 1/25 = £52 return. Current best odds on 0-0 are 12/1 to lay it off. Put about £4 on that, most you can lose is a couple of quid.

I had Man City 3-1 Liverpool last time, would have won about £700 but bottled it and cashed out for nearly £500. Nearly won £150 on the CL final too until Real equalised in the last minute.

http://www.bet365.com/extra/extra.aspx?ContentPath=Promotions%2cSoccer%2cPremierLeagueFreeBet

:thup: great advice, cheers

Guest Roger Kint

Went for £20 on BTTS in Everton, Spurs & Celtic games however it seems i didnt read the page right as i managed to back them all to win too :lol:

Stupid PP quick bet thing, was in a rush. Imagine if the £2940 comes it mind.......

:thup:

Placed the over/under 0.5

50 to win 52 on the over @ bet365

10 to win 130 on the under @ unibet (stake refunded if loses)

Now to sleep in on Sunday and render the whole affair pointless.

Guest Roger Kint

I've never managed to cash something out, how does one go about doing this on bet365?

Where it has your bet slip down the right hand side, change it to 'My Bets'

Never knew that, cheers :thup:

Doesnt make it much easier given B365's habit of not letting you cash out mind. Has a lot of convenient unavailable time towards the 50+ min mark of games

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone know anything about Dog Betting, off to sunderland :anguish: tonight.

More often than not we usually picked forecast/tricasts with the same numbers each race. Not a thing to go betting on seriously tbh

Anyone know anything about Dog Betting, off to sunderland :anguish: tonight.

More often than not we usually picked forecast/tricasts with the same numbers each race. Not a thing to go betting on seriously tbh

:thup: and whatever you do, completely ignore the write ups in the official programme/race card thing.