The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

So how many on here got on the 'brazil to wear yellow' offer?  Madness from coral imo...they must have took a bit of a hammering surely.

Bonkers deal. Cheers to whoever posted it.

So how many on here got on the 'brazil to wear yellow' offer?  Madness from coral imo...they must have took a bit of a hammering surely.

Publicity stunt which they'll hope will lead to people reinvesting their winnings with them.

Was tenner max bet and new custs only mate. Still a dead cert like

yeah new customers, but I'm sure people like myself took advantage and made 'new' accounts? Still must have been a fair amount. 

Publicity stunt which they'll hope will lead to people reinvesting their winnings with them.

Suppose, I took my money and ran as I never use coral :lol: although I'll reinvest it in losing bets elsewhere no doubt :okay:

Was tenner max bet and new custs only mate. Still a dead cert like

yeah new customers, but I'm sure people like myself took advantage and made 'new' accounts? Still must have been a fair amount.

Yeh completely agree mate. bit of a loss leader by them to suck new punters into the evil world of gambling haha