The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Assuming it's already been mentioned, but some f***ing violent challenges this weekend. :lol: Dunno what our players were on.

Have to say your game seemed rather tasty...Is there history between the sets of teams/players? Or just one of those games that sparked off?

Tomkins LOL. What a twat.

Assuming it's already been mentioned, but some f***ing violent challenges this weekend. :lol: Dunno what our players were on.

Have to say your game seemed rather tasty...Is there history between the sets of teams/players? Or just one of those games that sparked off?

Tomkins LOL. What a twat.

Not enough to justify why such tackles were going in, think it just escalated really.

Glad we're capable of winning without playing brilliantly, it's usually us playing well and not winning.

We're going to get a spanking this evening.

My prediction is that this is rock bottom for us. The crowd will be truly awful, and those fans who are there will turn on Lambert en masse for the first time.

Fucking love football, me.

My prediction is that this is rock bottom for us. The crowd will be truly awful, and those fans who are there will turn on Lambert en masse for the first time.

:lol: Why am I envious.

whos villa playing tonight? :lol:

Is this the first time So'ton have been on TV? Don't remember watching them.

Was thinking the same but I think they played Liverpool away earlier on in the season, though I may be wrong. Looking forward to seeing them