The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest firetotheworks

Mild applause. Honestly some of the worst fans in the league, easily.

It really is embarrassing. I never remember it being like that at Highbury. I can only imagine that some of the better fans have been priced out. Total guess like.

Mild applause. Honestly some of the worst fans in the league, easily.

It really is embarrassing. I never remember it being like that at Highbury. I can only imagine that some of the better fans have been priced out. Total guess like.

It's apparently quite hard to even get tickets these days. You have to be a certain type of member to even be in with a chance of getting a ticket for games. According to my pals anyway

So important to be able to score goals from set pieces. It's like a get out of jail card, and it's f***ing criminal how much we've neglected it in the past 4 years or so.

Nah, Pardew TOLD Cabaye to do this, he's clearly on the ball when it comes set pieces.

Anyone else struggling massively to feel any excitement for the new season as yet? Probably related to my apathy towards NUFC like.

I was a tiny bit excited before the Man Utd-Swansea game started. Now I feel like I've wasted the day.

Wilshere is so awful. Giving the ball away all day.

Your opinions on football are some of the most clueless going like.

You're a clown  :lol:

He's been losing the ball a lot this game.

Not that big a deal. Get over it.

So important to be able to score goals from set pieces. It's like a get out of jail card, and it's f***ing criminal how much we've neglected it in the past 4 years or so.

Nah, Pardew TOLD Cabaye to do this, he's clearly on the ball when it comes set pieces.

Football :frantic:

Sanogo's game is reminiscent of my own. :lol: He just seems so clumsy and laboured despite his physical gifts. Having said this, he is already a hassle for defenders to deal with and shows flashes of obvious ability. Really, he needs to be on loan, because I think he will be good, but is nowhere near ready.