The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest firetotheworks

I get what Trevor Sinclair was saying tbf, it's similar to the Gary Neville point about not getting rewarded with a penalty when you're impeded.

Might just be giving him the benefit of the doubt because he scored the best overhead kick in Premier League history, like.

Was in the cup ;)

Haha, you know what I mean.

I need to go and watch it again actually. Preposterous.

I get what Trevor Sinclair was saying tbf, it's similar to the Gary Neville point about not getting rewarded with a penalty when you're impeded.

Might just be giving him the benefit of the doubt because he scored the best overhead kick in Premier League history, like.

Was in the cup ;)

Haha, you know what I mean.

I need to go and watch it again actually. Preposterous.

Still my favourite overhead kick. Ludicrous.

Navas was kept quiet by Paul Dummett on their respective PL debuts, and he looks barely any further forward since then.

Navas destroyed Dummett and possibly got MOTM.

Aye - I know there was one game Dummett looked awful and got ripped time and time again. It's when I decided he would probably never make a decent fullback,

I have to admit it like, I still absolutely fucking love Carroll as a player. Utter beast in the best possible way imo.

It has taken me a long time, but I really enjoy watching him again. He is a really good player, that is excellent at what he does.

Dummett only played 45 minutes, he came on when Taylor got sent off and Mbiwa went to centre half. I wouldn't say he kept Navas quiet but he wasn't destroyed at all

I just remember him getting rave reviews after his performance and him constantly running past our defenders on the way to a 4-0 demolition.

Maybe you could argue he had a better first half than second but if you remember they coasted for most of that second half.

Suarez still doesn't look sharp to me, even though he's not playing badly.

:thup: Finishing has been terrible, but now that Messi is definitely playing on the right he's getting better and also less isolated. Suarez got a bit isolated when Messi drifted inside and played deep. With both Neymar and Messi cutting in Suarez is getting a fair amount of chances and he'll put them away soon enough.

Suarez still doesn't look sharp to me, even though he's not playing badly.

:thup: Finishing has been terrible, but now that Messi is definitely playing on the right he's getting better and also less isolated. Suarez got a bit isolated when Messi drifted inside and played deep. With both Neymar and Messi cutting in Suarez is getting a fair amount of chances and he'll put them away soon enough.

Just needs a few more bites of the cherry.