The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Mourinho with his first ever win at Villa Park, now 7 points clear at the top too. I'm quite sure SJP is the only haunted ground left for him.

The late goal doesn't help City much, tbh, bigger gap now and Chelsea have many more home matches.

Yep.

What a goal by Robben. He's just so good.

Still think Ribery is better?

:lol: Pathetic.

Because the season Ribery had two seasons ago as their best player has everything to do with Robbens last or current season. Get a grip man. Robben has done something of late which he didn't do for a big part of his career which is stay consistent in terms of performance.

Robben has always been more important to then in Europe and for the national team

Robbens Netherlands didn't win a game in the Euros that season. I'm not going to argue with you, if you believe he was the best that season go ahead. Whatever makes you feel good. :thup:

Got to the world cup final in 2010 and semi in 2014. Has Ribery ever done anything for France? He may not have been the best over the entirety of that season but it doesn't matter when you win every league game easy. They still needed Robben to win them the CL

Mourinho with his first ever win at Villa Park, now 7 points clear at the top too. I'm quite sure SJP is the only haunted ground left for him.

The late goal doesn't help City much, tbh, bigger gap now and Chelsea have many more home matches.

Yep.

considering we've mostly been fairly shite since he arrived first time round it is rather daft he hasn't won at SJP

Here's a little known factoid for all you football fans this evening - this Merseyside derby will actually be Steven Gerrard's last Merseyside derby, as he is leaving Liverpool to join US side, Los Angeles Galaxy, in the summer.

Because the season Ribery had two seasons ago as their best player has everything to do with Robbens last or current season. Get a grip man. Robben has done something of late which he didn't do for a big part of his career which is stay consistent in terms of performance.

Robben has always been more important to then in Europe and for the national team

Robbens Netherlands didn't win a game in the Euros that season. I'm not going to argue with you, if you believe he was the best that season go ahead. Whatever makes you feel good. :thup:

Got to the world cup final in 2010 and semi in 2014. Has Ribery ever done anything for France? He may not have been the best over the entirety of that season but it doesn't matter when you win every league game easy. They still needed Robben to win them the CL

WTF does that have to do with the season that both me and Mole were talking about? Triggs, seek a doctor man.

WTF does that have to do with the season that both me and Mole were talking about? Triggs, seek a doctor man.

You said repeatedly at the time that Ribery was a better player. Its like saying that Ronaldo is a better player than Messi because he was better last season