The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Amusing how the Chelsea players are 100% focused on getting the red card, then and only then do they start worrying about Oscar being injured.

Diego Costa claps the card and looked like he was going to celebrate with Oscar before he realized he was in pain and started waving for physio. :lol:

Card was well on its way before the Chelsea appeal. Ref made the decision on too quick a judgement.

Also, Verrati is the biggest c*** on the pitch at present. Utter Teflon, won't take a card.

Verrati is class, show some respect :lol: (yeah he's bit of a cunt, but Terry is worse)

Yup, rotate those fouls on the half way line while slowing the game down with shenanigans all round.

Hope we see some real blood. All I'm asking for is some palnese style football along with a PSG win and Mourinho embarrassing himself after the whistle.

This would be mildly amusing if the PSG team weren't bursting with scum as well.

Yup, rotate those fouls on the half way line while slowing the game down with shenanigans all round.

Hope we see some real blood. All I'm asking for is some palnese style football along with a PSG win and Mourinho embarrassing himself after the whistle.

This would be mildly amusing if the PSG team weren't bursting with scum as well.

true but I'll give anybody a good reference compared to mourinhos chelsea

Both teams are getting on like twats but Chelsea are the biggest bunch of cunts going, and it's all down to Mourinho.  He can't win a tournament without resorting to petty bullshit and ruthless tactics.

Oscar was the one that went in with studs showing yet Zlatan gets sent off?  Fucking joke.

Shakhtar losing 5-0 away to Bayern? Guess Guardiola was right, they would be Bundesliga contenders. Not for first place, obviously.

Down to 10 men ultra early doors in fairness.