Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

Maria, just up the road in Colombia, happens to be circa 2878 miles up the road.

Cameron is a fucking maniac.

He spoke to her via that internet fad thing.

Won't be able to next year though.

Before the internet, which I, for one, believe is just a fad

:spit:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and people will soon flock back to actual newspapers.

:spit:

I think that part is  :carverlick: in cheek to be fair. The rest of the article still reads like it was written by an eight year old though.

That's such a strange article. I assume it must be intended to be jokey but it just reads horribly.

And I don't understand why journalism can't be done properly just because the words are going up on a web page instead of a sheet of paper.

That's such a strange article. I assume it must be intended to be jokey but it just reads horribly.

And I don't understand why journalism can't be done properly just because the words are going up on a web page instead of a sheet of paper.

All of his articles are weird, he's off his fucking tits. :lol:

:lol: Does anyone at the Chronicle ever proofread anything?

"...as Neil Cameron reveals how it call came to be."

"she missed just one sentence because even she could follow what he said"

"My guess is it about why Mike Ashley should run Newcastle United differently and that the club in being ruined by raw capitalism and it is time for the supporters to stage a revolution,"

All in one article - http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jonas-gutierrez-going-leave-newcastle-8942176

No. They don't.

The headline says he is going to leave... Nothing in the story to back that up! Story is completely different to the headline and is basically Neil Cameron showing off he has contacts!

it reads like The Fiver where they're pisstaking just hammering something out to reach an obligatory word count :lol:

diabolical stuff

• 2 weeks later...