Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

We have a team full of yellow bellied cowards, and this guy certainly doesn't seem to be that sort at all.

Can we please make sure he is in the team going forward now for goodness sake!

He actually seems like the most timid of the lot when he plays tbh

I would start him now, possible make him captain as well. Change the system to accommodate him in a free-ish role.

He has ability, he's intelligent, he's an experienced captain and he's not too tainted by the shite of previous months. It's not guaranteed to work but we have to shake something up.

Would also definitely start him. I'd rather we built a team around our players with a more positive attitude than trying to shoe horn players like Sissoko into the side in the hope to get the best out of them.

Rubbish. Give him a run of games and he'll prove that is nonsense.

This is what people always say about players that aren't playing. From what I've seen he's very slow and has no aggression(probably due to his injuries) while being a good player technically

He is slow and he doesn't have much aggression, but those are only two attributes of a footballer.

They just happen to be two of the most important ones to have unless you are unbelievably talented

It's not Robot Wars.

Don't really get what you're trying to say

I mean, De Jong was talented enough to play for Ajax to a high level. Yes there's the mythical PL factor to consider, but surely we have to give him a run some time? Everyone else is utter pony.

He should get a chance like, but Ajax are a far cry from where they were years ago. Barely better than Celtic. It's fairly obvious he was a good player at one stage like but I'm not sure he is anymore. The only way to find out is to start him a few times though. How many starts does he have for us?

I have no idea where people expect him to start. Our biggest problem is the midfield, not Perez or Mitro, who look cut off from the rest of the team because we have no midfield or ball retention. Sticking this guy in for Perez or Mitro would be like sticking cisse in for either, it would be like changing your hat when you've actually shit your pants.

Sissoko is fast and a physical specimen and lets us down time after time. Put this guy in the team now! I don't want to hear about how slow or weak he is okay?

The guy has always scored goals and was a great leader for Ajax. Prior to his injuries he always looked good for us when he featured. Get him in the damned team.

Sissoko is fast and a physical specimen and lets us down time after time. Put this guy in the team now! I don't want to hear about how slow or weak he is okay?

The guy has always scored goals and was a great leader for Ajax. Prior to his injuries he always looked good for us when he featured. Get him in the damned team.

I don't know, man.

Guest reefatoon

It's pointless pinning any hope on this guy. He makes Saylor look like Luke Cage. Only be a matter of time before his bellend falls off [b\]and busts his metatarsal or something.

:lol: :lol:

Creased at this

It was funnier the first time he cracked it.