Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

Cant believe he was allowed to do that.

Thought he would have fired it backward, or held onto the arrow.

Also thought it was Klopp for a second.

Just picturing that man!

;D

Taxi driver on one of those shite FB groups:

"On Saturday I posted about Siem de Jong!dont know if anyone remembers well he back from Ireland while the rest of the squad are continuing their tour and me being the nosy fucka asked him why he back so soon? Now make of this what you wish but he asks me to take him to central station when he's going for a scan??? Now howay why is he going to the central station when the hospital NUFC use for medicals and scans and the likes is the Nuffield in jesmond approximately 500 meters from his home."

If true either hes injured again or hes off.

Guest chopey

Or he wanted  dropped off at Central Station so he could go to the Mile Castle for some scran.

Union rooms would be closer

Taxi driver on one of those s**** FB groups:

"On Saturday I posted about Siem de Jong!dont know if anyone remembers well he back from Ireland while the rest of the squad are continuing their tour and me being the nosy fucka asked him why he back so soon? Now make of this what you wish but he asks me to take him to central station when he's going for a scan??? Now howay why is he going to the central station when the hospital NUFC use for medicals and scans and the likes is the Nuffield in jesmond approximately 500 meters from his home."

If true either hes injured again or hes off.

Did he bang his head when he got out the taxi does anyone know?

Or shut the door on his hand?