Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

Guest firetotheworks

I think I've exhausted every possible reaction to him being injured yet again and now just simply store it as information.

Kieron Dyer, Carl Cort, Marcelino, ... Siem De Jong.

I remember years ago I was scanning the headlines on the Guardian and there was this story: "Dyer expected to be fit for game on Saturday." And I was thinking: that might help us out. And then I realized we sold him to West Ham two seasons ago.

I remember years ago I was scanning the headlines on the Guardian and there was this story: "Dyer expected to be fit for game on Saturday." And I was thinking: that might help us out. And then I realized we sold him to West Ham two seasons ago.

:lol:

:lol:

Dyer had more comeback games for NUFC than Viduka had hot dinners. Shin splints after every game.

Yep this is what I remember - Wikipedia agrees to an extent -

99–2000 30

2000–01 26 

2001–02 18

2002–03 35

2003–04 25 

2004–05 23

2005–06 11

2006–07 22

Pretty Bellamy-esque tbh

The Dyer being injured thing used to really bug me, because it meant managers could use that phrase that really effs me off "its like a new signing", thus jibbing me out of the excitement of a proper new signing.

He's not the only one that I don't know what position he plays or is any good at anyhow. Perez, Shelvey and Anita haven't shown that they can play particularly well in any of their favourite positions.