Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

You know absolutely nothing about his "freshness" or "hunger" ffs. Wish we could f***ing sell you.

I'm just so disappointed in how things worked out for him. Was really excited about the signing. Would be amazing if he did stay and really tore things up, but I just can't see it at this point. Just my opinion anyway. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Guest ElCid

INJURED, I AM AGHAST

Shouldn't have been signed in the first place his injury record was shocking for Ajax also

Guest reefatoon

Complete waste of space, if we can get any kind of money for him, we should just get shot. He is never going to be in a fit enough state for any kind of run of games, this kind of thing has plagued him his whole time here. Could have been a good player but pointless keeping a complete crock.

Ha! Well look at that. The saga continues. Like I said, just can't see him turning things around here. Seems his body can't handle the intensity of football on these shores.

You have got to feel for him a bit, must be incredibly frustrating constantly getting struck down by injuries as soon as he gets fit again. He's probably on a pretty big wage though so it's probably best just to get rid of him, which is a shame because I'm sure he'd score a bucket load in the Championship if he were fit for a run of games.