Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

To be fair hes a likable guy and I wish him no ill will, but you cant expect to be injured aslong as he was and walk back into the team.

We all get limited info on what exactly the conversation was he had with Rafa but it sounds like Rafa wouldn't guarantee him a start so he fucked off at the earliest opportunity, could have gave it a go and fought for his place but took the easy way out.

Bye.

To be fair hes a likable guy and I wish him no ill will, but you cant expect to be injured aslong as he was and walk back into the team.

We all get limited info on what exactly the conversation was he had with Rafa but it sounds like Rafa wouldn't guarantee him a start so he f***ed off at the earliest opportunity, could have gave it a go and fought for his place but took the easy way out.

Bye.

He wasn't injured 'that' much last year was he? I mean compared to his first season. Maybe 2-3 months? A lot of the time he just didn't seem to be preferred by either manager but he seemed to be available a lot more than he was actually selected.

Utter shitbox of a player. One of many.

How? Just because he's been injured, doesn't mean he's a shit player. It's not like he's actively going out to get injured, he's actually looked decent whenever he's played.

Seen nothing that makes me think he's any good. His injury record and performance when not makes him a shitbox of a player for me.

We'll never see him again and I couldn't give too much of a fuck tbh. Seems like a decent enough bloke but he's of no use to us whatsoever and has contributed fuck all. No hard feelings, best of luck, off you fuck.

So its a loan? hope he comes back in one piece.

Derek Wright piecing him back together next July

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/jadensadventures/images/e/ee/101446756_640.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140502054415

That's a stupid thing to say. He's incredibly injury prone and obviously represents a waste of money but he's a good footballer. Far better than some who've appeared for us in midfield this season and last.

That's a stupid thing to say. He's incredibly injury prone and obviously represents a waste of money but he's a good footballer. Far better than some who've appeared for us in midfield this season and last.

At the end of the day, a shitbox player for us.

Be interesting to see how quickly he recovers from whatever injury he's meant to have at the minute. Our mysteriously long term injured have a tendency to get themselves on the pitch very quickly after being transferred. My money's on him being in their squad at the weekend.

Injured or not, eventually he will regret issue's (if any) that he has created for himself by not being available to play. High wages for individuals all becomes academic as when time goes by they realize that looking back when their career is over they failed to achieve. I bet there are thousands of ex pro's out there who would kill to be able to get back on that pitch in front of the crowds for very little reward. Especially when once the glory days have gone all they can do is lose direction and piss it up against the wall.

Injured or not, eventually he will regret issue's (if any) that he has created for himself by not being available to play. High wages for individuals all becomes academic as when time goes by they realize that looking back when their career is over they failed to achieve. I bet there are thousands of ex pro's out there who would kill to be able to get back on that pitch in front of the crowds for very little reward. Especially when once the glory days have gone all they can do is lose direction and piss it up against the wall.

This is nonsense for someone who's injured though surely? He hasn't done anything wrong, he couldn't have just chosen to be fit.

• 1 month later...