2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

There wasn't anything enjoyable about watching that tbf. It wasn't really about Germany being brilliant, which is a shame. I've never seen that bad a performance at that level.

No good Luiz crying now, you're a joke mate.

There wasn't anything enjoyable about watching that tbf. It wasn't really about Germany being brilliant, which is a shame. I've never seen as bad a performance like that at that level.

Entertaining as fuck IMO, both the football and all the gags. :lol:

At least some of the Brazilians look genuinely sad/embarrassed instead of f***ing straight off down the tunnel to collect their ridiculous wages like our set of spineless arseholes.

Ney way to talk about Neymar, poor c***.

Was thinking this too.

Hansen has clearly never seen us under Pardew if this is the worst performance he's seen.

:lol: Univision trolling hard.

:lol: Oh man why do I not make every effort to watch this?

:lol: Nah, They did like a montage of the goals and cut to crying Brazilians with the cheerful Spanish WC theme going. Slow motion German efficiency>Crying Brazilian>Goal>Crying>Goal>Crying. The music made it 10/10.

Jormans should go up to Luiz and do this, tbf.

http://apac-webapp-assets.ballball.com/prod/uploads/articles/articleimageversion/720p-David%20Luiz%20James%20Rodriguez.jpg

Was he not pointing so people would acknowledge and applaud how good he is?

Luiz is still an utter weapon mind.

There wasn't anything enjoyable about watching that tbf. It wasn't really about Germany being brilliant, which is a shame. I've never seen as bad a performance like that at that level.

Entertaining as fuck IMO, both the football and all the gags. :lol:

:thup: