Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

Sick of morons banging on about how its "good business" to get rid of a 28 year old right back for a 24 year old right back and gaining 7 million pounds in the process.

Why the f*** do our fans care about how much profit Ashley makes FFS.

Not to mention the fact its premature to say its good business when he hasn't kicked a ball in this league.

Happy with the transfer though, looks like he will be a good signing.

It's better than just selling a player and not replacing him, which is what we've come to expect.

Absolutely, I'm not arguing with that.

Just people seem to be genuinely happy that Ashley has profited from a transfer situation.

objective. its always good to make a profit and the replacement looks like he could be as good as debuchy or even better? 4 years younger and Debuchy wanted to leave.

So no matter how much i dislike our regime it´s impossible for me to find anything negative here.

The profit might be spent on a new striker, winger or cb.

Welkom in Newcastle Daryl! Feyenoord is een fantastische club, maar NUFC is zeker zo mooi. Je hebt een goede keuze gemaakt. Succes en vele mooie jaren toegewenst!

Translation: Ste was reet, Janmaats alreet.

Sick of morons banging on about how its "good business" to get rid of a 28 year old right back for a 24 year old right back and gaining 7 million pounds in the process.

Why the f*** do our fans care about how much profit Ashley makes FFS.

Not to mention the fact its premature to say its good business when he hasn't kicked a ball in this league.

Happy with the transfer though, looks like he will be a good signing.

Aye, looks like a good bit of business.

The interviewer sounds like someone off one of those shit training videos you get at work, telling you how to bend your knees when lifting or where the fire blanket is.

The interviewer sounds like someone off one of those shit training videos you get at work, telling you how to bend your knees when lifting or where the fire blanket is.

:lol:

That's exactly it. They'll have got a local team to do it but their methods of editing, interviewing and general professionalism is about 10 years out of date.

Now that this has been officially confirmed, I have to say that this should prove a very good signing.

I liked the look of Janmaat during the WC, he seems determined, supports the attack well and will only get better. Having said that, it will take him a while to adjust to the PL just as Debuchy did and Debuchy is 4 years older.

The fee is decent for an international defender of his age and even if he's here for 3 years, the club should get great value AND a decent fee if he proves successful at PL level.

Good luck to the lad and esp so if he did indeed turn down Napoli.