Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

Guest reefatoon

Him and Anita looked pretty f***ed off with Taylor for the first goal.

Everyone was apart from Taylor himself, who was grinning away, happy in the knowledge he hadn't given a penalty away.

The worst of it is, I actually think he's got all the tools to be a really top class right back. He's decent in the air, can tackle, got some pace and carries the ball forward well with good delivery. Or at least he used to. But he just gets done by players getting in behind him time and again.

His delivery is terrible imo.

Him not giving a shit coincided with the altercation with the fans. Before that, even though not brilliant he looked like he at least gave a damn. He'll probably come out at the Swansea match with a two fingered salute in a plaster cast.

The worst of it is, I actually think he's got all the tools to be a really top class right back. He's decent in the air, can tackle, got some pace and carries the ball forward well with good delivery. Or at least he used to. But he just gets done by players getting in behind him time and again.

It's got progressively worse the longer he's been here but I do think it was okay to start with. His shooting was pretty good as well and disappeared as well in the last 12 months.

It's got progressively worse the longer he's been here but I do think it was okay to start with. His shooting was pretty good as well and disappeared as well in the last 12 months.

I agree with this. He came here as a professional who wanted to play to win. Then he clearly must have realised not many of his first team regular colleagues gave a f***, realised what a p***y soft coward of a w*nker we have for a captain, that the manager was a total fraud, his replacement was seen as a joke, the CEO was under qualified, the "board" (as was) gave out instructions to "not make the cup a priority" (which to me says "lose on purpose lads"), the other mentality of "don't win too much, we just want to stay up, not play in Europe", the new manager coming in was underwhelming and also a bad punchline, the recruitment policy was "buy 28 'number 10s' and other centrally based midfielders and play them out of position, f*ck the defence, its not profitable" and I think the hopelessness has just got to him. Look at him in the carver half season, he was arguably our best player by a mile. If you care, you can only do so for so long before colo's, and everyone else's, apathy seeps into your soul too.

I agree with this. He came here as a professional who wanted to play to win. Then he clearly must have realised not many of his first team regular colleagues gave a f***, realised what a p***y soft coward of a w*nker we have for a captain, that the manager was a total fraud, his replacement was seen as a joke, the CEO was under qualified, the "board" (as was) gave out instructions to "not make the cup a priority" (which to me says "lose on purpose lads"), the other mentality of "don't win too much, we just want to stay up, not play in Europe", the new manager coming in was underwhelming and also a bad punchline, the recruitment policy was "buy 28 'number 10s' and other centrally based midfielders and play them out of position, f*ck the defence, its not profitable" and I think the hopelessness has just got to him. Look at him in the carver half season, he was arguably our best player by a mile. If you care, you can only do so for so long before colo's, and everyone else's, apathy seeps into your soul too.

It's 100% this. People wonder why players come here and 40 odd all leave having demonstrated the same failings. It's instituional.

Luckily we've got as much plentiful cover at right back as we have at left back.

That' something you can't criticize our board for. Never being prepared for injuries in every position, especially at the back.

Luckily we've got as much plentiful cover at right back as we have at left back.

That' something you can't criticize our board for. Never being prepared for injuries in every position, especially at the back.

#NotSureIfJoking