Emmanuel Rivière

LRD

Guest Roger Kint

Not to mention the french media taking the piss and the french lads on here saying he's turnip.

Everyone talking on here about his knees exploding too

Not to mention the french media taking the piss and the french lads on here saying he's turnip.

I was talking about Riviere.  Does he have exploding knees too?

Ba was hardly 'unproven' like. Knees were an issue but a guy like that was always worth a punt. Especially for free.

He wasn't the big name people expected us to go for though, especially after banking £35m for Carroll as Interpolic said. But yes, on a free he was great business.

If you can find one person who complained about the Ba deal I'll go round and strangle them.

People were p*ssed at the time, mainly because he was a free transfer when we sold Carroll for 35m like 6 months earlier.

Well yeah that's slightly different. I was pissed at that but I assumed he meant people thought Ba was rubbish.

Ba was hardly 'unproven' like. Knees were an issue but a guy like that was always worth a punt. Especially for free.

He wasn't the big name people expected us to go for though, especially after banking £35m for Carroll as Interpolic said. But yes, on a free he was great business.

:thup:

Guest Roger Kint

I was talking about Riviere.  Does he have exploding knees too?

:lol: No, i didnt mean to quote your post

If you can find one person who complained about the Ba deal I'll go round and strangle them.

People were p*ssed at the time, mainly because he was a free transfer when we sold Carroll for 35m like 6 months earlier.

Well yeah that's slightly different. I was p*ssed at that but I assumed he meant people thought Ba was rubbish.

Don't think anyone was really sure either way, i had no idea what to expect when we signed him personally.

Well yeah that's slightly different. I was p*ssed at that but I assumed he meant people thought Ba was rubbish.

Don't think anyone was really sure either way, i had no idea what to expect when we signed him personally.

Was minty fresh at hoffenheim and wham, was delighted.

I'm happy with this signing, and really hopeful he can make a contribution.

We hardly have any pace in the team, and this guy is rapid. It's such an underrated attribute in the prem.

His career has never really got going it seems, but you just never know. He seems to be talented, as he was regularly selected for France coming up for all the different youth teams.

We definitely need to add a clear cut striker with a good goal scoring record, but I think that will certainly come.

We hardly have any pace in the team, and this guy is rapid. It's such an underrated attribute in the prem.

His career has never really got going it seems, but you just never know. He seems to be talented, as he was regularly selected for France coming up for all the different youth teams.

We definitely need to add a clear cut striker with a good goal scoring record, but I think that will certainly come.

You having a laugh? It's the attribute that gets mentioned above any other. :lol:

You having a laugh? It's the attribute that gets mentioned above any other. :lol:

Yeah, wasn't phrased very well. Don't even know what I was trying to say now :lol:

Essentially what I was trying to get at is that it sucks when you don't have any pace in the team, especially from any of your strikers. It can right so many wrongs. There were a lot of passes last season that maybe weren't the best to Cisse in particular, but someone with more pace would have had a chance, and at least troubled the defender chasing back. We really need that upfront.