Malaga 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/08/14

Decky

One good thing about this, Rob Lee on the TV. Such a bloody lovely bloke.

He's always seemed a Pardew man to me. Never once heard him have a go at him so far during his punditry. Not sure if they're mates somewhere down the line with Charlton/West Ham maybe.

Shows how bad the Aussie teams were

Its preseason. Yes the Aussie teams are nowhere near to premiership standard. But both Sydney and Wellington beat West Ham and Malaga drew 1-1 with Perth Glory a few days ago.

People are over reacting a bit like, it's a preseason friendly with only 3 guaranteed starters.

Coloccini, Haidara, Colback, Sissoko, Cabella will all start the first match imo.

Let's face it, Taylor is going to as well.

Hopefully, he picks up another injury before City. We're missing Mike Williamson, man. Desperate state of affairs.

Honestly don't blame MYM, he knows they're trying to get shot of him and the tosser in charge still insists on playing him out of position.  Why would he give a fuck or bust a gut to impress that cunt.

Give over man, he's gash.

He's always seemed a Pardew man to me. Never once heard him have a go at him so far during his punditry. Not sure if they're mates somewhere down the line with Charlton/West Ham maybe.

He was saying how Pardew is unpopular in Newcastle and stuff pre-match but nowt too critical.

Honestly don't blame MYM, he knows they're trying to get shot of him and the tosser in charge still insists on playing him out of position.  Why would he give a f*** or bust a gut to impress that c***.

He's an absolutely horrific right back, that's for sure.

Our formation:

Eliot

Taylor

MYM              Colo

Colback              Haidara

Abeid

Sissoko                    Cabella

(Armstrong & Perez are apparently somewhere up here)

Honestly don't blame MYM, he knows they're trying to get shot of him and the tosser in charge still insists on playing him out of position.  Why would he give a f*** or bust a gut to impress that c***.

Hes a diabolical right back. As a centre half I think he is promising.

Rob Lee. What a fucking idiot. :lol:

I hate Alan Pardew so much, no matter what happens he keeps his job and has some fucking idiot fans backing him, it's unreal. Can't think of one good thing he brings to our club. He is a classless, smug cunt. His "football" is absolutely shite. He has ruined so many of our promising players. I wish our fans would just get on the cunts back and drive him out. The Liverpool game last season made me so happy and I thought eventually everyone would come together and force him out, but no.

Because ... like, its his job and its what he's paid to do?

Better than Saylor & Williamson and on par with Colo. He just isn't a full back as much as Pardew wants him to be. :lol:

Our formation:

Eliot

Taylor

MYM              Colo

Colback              Haidara

Abeid

Sissoko                    Cabella

(Armstrong & Perez are apparently somewhere up here)

:) I like this..

Guest Bert Shaft

People are over reacting a bit like, it's a preseason friendly with only 3 guaranteed starters.

They ain't.

Our defensive problems that were so evident last season haven't been addressed. We've swapped Janmatt for Debuchy and everything else is just as it was when we were getting hammered  regularly by 3 goals or more.

When he was on the Taylor/Besty podcast, he stopped short of criticism but said something like "I certainly wouldn't have wanted to play for him"

To be honest, it doesn't matter who it is, this is what football punditry is when it comes to managers, especially English one, just an old boy's club who will always defend each other.

The difference between cricket and football in that regard is quite staggering.

Honestly don't blame MYM, he knows they're trying to get shot of him and the tosser in charge still insists on playing him out of position.  Why would he give a fuck or bust a gut to impress that cunt.

Professional pride? Impress his next club?

Meh.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....

I didn't realise say lot could actually look worse than he has in the past. Thanks for enlightening me you fucking pleb. Don't want him anywhere near our squad again. Can't see anyone stupid enough to take him off our hands though.