Malaga 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/08/14

Decky

Rob Lee writing off all the new guys as lightweight, and crediting Shola with having some stature.

Joker man ... These guys are obsessed with size, and will never learn how to get teams playing properly.

M'Biwa isn't as bad as he's made out to be. He should be our leading CB this season. Due  to our mismanagement of him thus far though he will be scapegoated, shafted and shifted back to France.

Colo' has been as woeful as anyone this calendar year, and we all know Taylor would rather be a mediocre goalkeeper.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....

I didn't realise say lot could actually look worse than he has in the past. Thanks for enlightening me you f***ing pleb. Don't want him anywhere near our squad again. Can't see anyone stupid enough to take him off our hands though.

:serious:

Our formation:

Eliot

Taylor

MYM              Colo

Colback              Haidara

Abeid

Sissoko                    Cabella

(Armstrong & Perez are apparently somewhere up here)

:) I like this..

I like that it looks like colback is hiding behind abeid and peaking over his shoulder to see if the big scary Malaga players have gone.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....

I didn't realise say lot could actually look worse than he has in the past. Thanks for enlightening me you f***ing pleb. Don't want him anywhere near our squad again. Can't see anyone stupid enough to take him off our hands though.

:serious:

Lol saylor.. Stupid iPhone