Schalke 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 03/08/14

Dave

This is the first time I've seen Aarons play, very impressed by him so far - I like the directness in his play and looks like he knows how to use his pace (decent delivery on him too). Hope we see a lot of him in the coming season.

That's probably the best cross and best header I've seen from NUFC in about three or four years.

:lol: tragically true.  :lol:

Best header since Martins at OT in 2008.

I thought of that one but, probably since Carroll away at Wolves in early 2010/2011 for me.

That's probably the best cross and best header I've seen from NUFC in about three or four years.

Since Geremi put an absolute peach on S.Taylor's head at Goodison. Or even the couple he set up on a plate for Owen in the good Keegan run.

This is the first time I've seen Aarons play, very impressed by him so far - I like the directness in his play and looks like he knows how to use his pace (decent delivery on him too). Hope we see a lot of him in the coming season.

Yep, aarons and perez are the young guns to keep an eye on it seems. Aarons come up through the 'dev squad'?

Guest firetotheworks

Andy Carroll vs Wolves away man!

I thought of that one but, probably since Carroll away at Wolves in early 2010/2011 for me.

Carroll against Blackburn that season too.

Since Geremi put an absolute peach on S.Taylor's head at Goodison. Or even the couple he set up on a plate for Owen in the good Keegan run.

Seem to remember Hatem putting one right on Cisse's head vs Liverpool in that 2-0 win. Struggling to think of many others.

Nolan scored a great header against Ipswich