Rolando Aarons

Chapo

They had a couple of cracking midfielders from memory. One on the right, (wearing 10, I think), and a more defensive one.

Was it that Brazilian who was found to be much older than his advertised age? :lol:

Trying to remember his name without Google, haha.

Edit: Nevermind. My aging memory failed me, that was Chievo :lol:

They had a couple of cracking midfielders from memory. One on the right, (wearing 10, I think), and a more defensive one.

Was it that Brazilian who was found to be much older than his advertised age? :lol:

Trying to remember his name without Google, haha.

Edit: Nevermind. My aging memory failed me, that was Chievo :lol:

:thup: it was the no.10 and the no.4 who stood out for me. I can imagine Aarons slotting in well with the way they move the ball around. Good luck to him.

Hopefully, the Neanderthal section of their support won't affect the kid's confidence if he isn't good enough. He was supposed to be a very exciting prospect for you guys iirc. Injuries? Kind of disappeared, I actually thought that he was plodding along at some MK Dons type club. Best of luck, lovely city and all, but he is getting into a very serious relegation dogfight. As a keen follower of Serie A, dare I say it - Hellas' situation this season is far worse even without lying, unambitious kernts like Ashley at helm. Be interesting to see what he gets out of this experience.