Rolando Aarons

Chapo

These cheap embarrassing f***ing horrible people running our former club.

Yeah let's offer a kid, who is nothing but regularly unfit potential right now, £20K a week. He's probably on maybe a grand a week or so, he's got 18 months (plus a years option) to run, a) I don't blame him for knocking it back, b) I don't blame the club for the offer, which is likely a substantial rise for him, surprised they even made any offer given his remaining deal length anyway.

Non story

If that offer is 6k p/w, without graduated rises bases on appearances & caps, then it is embarrassing. And those incentives have to achievable for the lad, in the short term. Then it's clearly been drawn up to keep the expenditure to the bare minimum for as long as possible until that big money transfer offer rolls in, if he's able to beat the odds and progress under Pardew. The club would also bank on somebody gambling on his potential, afterall the market is a speculative one.

Skarare's sentiment is entirely understandable

• 2 weeks later...

Hardly a surprise. He is the manager that had given him a break in the game and probably worked close with him.The fact Pardew was a charlatan and played him due to injuries and public pressure has no baring. Always going to be grateful for being given those chances.

He walked into Nando's in the metro when I was in yesterday not long after he posted that. Walked back out again though without ordering owt.

"Aaron's Funny Stories..."

"haha, ahhh ha haaaaaaa....I wonder who got the power pack...haha haaaa hahahaha...aahhhhhh....ahhh - news"

• 2 weeks later...

When is he back? Gouffran and Sammy make me want to rip my eyes out.

The quicker he's back the better, the only problem then is our lack of bodies in the box.

Yip, few times in the 1st half today Cabella and Sissoko broke and they had no one at all in the box and no one else from midfield breaking forward at all.

Same when Sammy was put crosses over in the 2nd half as well.

We carry no goal threat whatsoever without Cisse.

• 2 weeks later...