Is N-O.org being infiltrated by the club?

HawK

I know at least one person on here who reports back to the club PR team.

I would never say who though

The only reason not to say is because it's you.

Or because they have his family,  wake up man.

We all need to meet up and do a blood test, like the test from the film "The Thing" 

:lol: :lol:

If you don't literally bleed black and white, you're a mole?

You get tourched before you can morph into another shape.

Guest Howaythetoon

They no doubt monitor this website and indeed other NUFC related sites, who wouldn't, and it wouldn't surprise me if even a player happens to be a member here, but to infiltrate the place is a tad OTT like :lol:

I know KK reads the forums as he said so in the recent talk-in, although when I asked him "EN OH?" He just  smirked and said he reads a lot of stuff online.

They no doubt monitor this website and indeed other NUFC related sites, who wouldn't, and it wouldn't surprise me if even a player happens to be a member here, but to infiltrate the place is a tad OTT like :lol:

I know KK reads the forums as he said so in the recent talk-in, although when I asked him "EN OH?" He just  smirked and said he reads a lot of stuff online.

Maybe he thought you were referring to a Teletubbies site.

Guest Howaythetoon

Maybe he thought you were referring to a Teletubbies site.

Uh oh... :lol: