Crystal Palace manager

Mick

It's embarrassing when you look at the likes or Liverpool and Manure and how they organise themselves. Apart from the recent sackpardew stuff we're an utter embarrassment.

Agreed :thup:  The previous owners sold the club to the worst possible buyer. How anyone can support Mike Ashley is beyond me. I feel sorry for those people who have been deluded into this big, fat lie. The setup is not there to build a competitive side. Its sole purpose is, and has always been, to serve SportsDirect.

Please don't forget the good times under Keegan and SBR.

Got to hand it to him, he knows how to survive, whatever he has done to get into the minds of the vast majority of our support worked again today, he'll not be sacked anytime soon, if ever, he's leaving the post when he wants to, unless something happens to Ashley.

Jack in York: As a Newcastle fan I'm bewildered as to how Pardew is coming under this pressure. We have three ordinary centre-backs, one right-back, no natural left winger and unless Cisse hits form no decent striker. Even Sir Alex can't improve this. Every year we sign players to make a profit and never to better the side, just to replace ones he has sold. Ashley does not care about progression or cup runs. Pardew has had three-and-a-half years at Newcastle. He kept us in the Premier League after promotion, a fifth place finish, European football and a top 10 finish. No team can boast that in their first four seasons up from the Championship!

:memelol:

Guest Dontooner

May the lord lay judgement on Pardew and Ashley. For now i am done with the club. The thing that saddens me is the fans lack of sight and ambition.  Never knew how stupid our fans were when it came down to football. Truely a zombie club now.