Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest Roger Kint

Does this deserve a thread title change?  Alan Pardew -  “Dead. Finished. Over. One more game then that’s it."

Imagine the reactions of people logging in to see that come up :lol:

lee_ryder: Pardew on Ashley comments:  "Yeah, but sometimes things are taken out of context." #nufc

lee_ryder: Pardew: "If it was a sit-down interview done in a serious manner, I'd be a lot more concerned than I am today, that's for sure.” #nufc

“He’s got one more game,” Ashley said. “If we lose against Stoke on Monday night then he’s gone. I have had enough.”

Making a throat-cutting gesture, Ashley added: “Dead. Finished. Over. One more game then that’s it. What would you do? I have spent a lot of money on that club, it’s cost me a lot. I won’t put up with it any more. Honestly, answer me, what would you do? One more loss and he’s gone, he’s over, finished.”

Context.  :yao:

lee_ryder: Pardew on Ashley comments:  "Yeah, but sometimes things are taken out of context." #nufc

lee_ryder: Pardew: "If it was a sit-down interview done in a serious manner, I'd be a lot more concerned than I am today, that's for sure.” #nufc

So he is concerned then.

Does this deserve a thread title change?  Alan Pardew -  “Dead. Finished. Over. One more game then that’s it."

Imagine the reactions of people logging in to see that come up :lol:

Forum should be replaced with just this image :sweetjesus:

Whatever Ashley's motivations are, what another tragic f***ing mess. This club is scum.

This, I've completely taken a step back from it while this regime is in charge. It's just an entity I keep an eye on to see what happens. I don't desperately look up results anymore or get excited about upcoming fixtures. The club exists to exist, it's completely pointless.

It would be unbelivably funny if we lose and Pardew does get the chop and only then realises Ashley wasn't joking!

Would be even better if Ashley gets pissed off being taken lightly by those Pardew responses today and gets fired today or even before Monday!

Pardew being complacent with the most ruthless businessman right now.