Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Mate says the bookies have stopped taking bets on Pardew next Palace manager?

IF, he did go, IF... who do you think would we get? No-one really comes to mind.

Kinnear.

Nailed on as interim, then permanent. Who will we get after his next heart surgery?

Another one of mikes Cronies but unlike Pardew they won't have a 5th place shield to wave and the general public may grow weary of constant shit and do something.

We don't have a mid table team. It's a top 8 team.

Top 8 or.. 8th strongest in the league? That's midtable.

City

Chelsea

Man Utd

Arsenal

Tottenham

Everton

Liverpool

West Ham's attacking options makes them a clearly stronger squad too.

IMO we are 9th strongest at best. Haven't seen much of Southampton. We are in that group of clubs that are midtable which could be in a relegation scrap with a few under performing players or poor management.

You think West Ham have a stronger squad than us?

Yep. Good options up front. Sakho, Valencia & Carroll is a good amount of fire power.

City

Chelsea

Man Utd

Arsenal

Tottenham

Everton

Liverpool

IMO we are 9th strongest at best. Haven't seen much of Southampton. We are in that group of clubs that are midtable which could be in a relegation scrap with a few under performing players or poor management.

Yep. Good options up front. Sakho, Valencia & Carroll is a good amount of fire power.

That doesn't make their squad stronger than ours.

Is he really that big a legend to palace fans? Like say keegan or SBR to us?

Not to my knowledge at all. Mark Bright, Ian Wright & Lombardi spring to mind. Even Coppell.

He's from South London too I suppose.

I have a Palace supporting mate and he says they love him. He even said they'd love to have him as manager because he got Newcastle to 5th. I re-educated him but now wish I hadn't.

I live 10 minutes away from Selhurst Park. He's not a legend. He's well liked for that moment but he's widely regarded as an average player.

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=104267&page=1

It's their greatest ever moment in their history. Of course he's a legend there.

Alongside El Tel, Dave Cannon, Paul Hinshelwood, Malcolm Allison, Vince Hilaire, Ian Wright etc.

City

Chelsea

Man Utd

Arsenal

Tottenham

Everton

Liverpool

No it isn't.  Sakho's done alright but Carroll is a crock and Valencia has 1 in 5.  You can't base it on just the attack either.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11706/9623370/crystal-palace-job-alan-pardew-the-bookmakers-favourite-after-surge-of-bets-on-newcastle-boss?

Crystal Palace job: Alan Pardew the bookmakers' favourite after surge of bets on Newcastle boss

we’re keeping an eye on proceedings – we have a feeling somebody knows something we don’t.”

Why are they doing this to us??