Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Where's this De Boer stuff come from?

No doubt because he said this:

"I would like to add something to a club like Brendan Rodgers did at Liverpool. I see a perspective at Tottenham Hotspur, just as Liverpool and Newcastle United sometimes are, they are sleeping giants.”

Media put two and two together and come out with shit.

FFS, we still don't know anything? I'm going to be away the whole day and my phone battery won't be able to keep up with constant tapatalk refreshes.

I'm going to live in fantasy land and pretend for the day that this is happening and De Boer is the new NUFC manager.

If it is true that he wants to go surely he must be allowed to leave. Those wanting him out would be more resolved and the Pardew fans would feel he's let their support down.

If he stays then Ashley is taking the piss out of his manager and the fans; not good business.

FFS, we still don't know anything? I'm going to be away the whole day and my phone battery won't be able to keep up with constant tapatalk refreshes.

I'm going to live in fantasy land and pretend for the day that this is happening and De Boer is the new NUFC manager.

:lol: You almost want this to happen as much as we do.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Why would Pardew go to a club with a high turnover of managers from one where he has a long term contract ?

It would great if he went there and took them down, I wonder what his fan club in the London media would say then. 

Why would Pardew go to a club with a high turnover of managers from one where he has a long term contract ?

It would great if he went there and took them down, I wonder what his fan club in the London media would say then.

His hands was tied togeva. Stayve Parish mayd the move tew layt. Not Pards faought as he's a good manija. Look ut wot he dun up vere wiv nucarsol.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

He's in a decent bargaining position and they're desperate. Pulis got a £1mil bonus for not getting relegated. I can imagine Pardoooooo would get a salary increase from his current zero hours contract, bonuses for avoiding relegation and some crazy severance package for when they sack him

Why would 9Pardew go to a club with a high turnover of managers from one where he has a long term contract ?

Sick of ashley controlling everything, down london, more hands on...the list is endless. It seems that even pardew cant take anymore

What have you done to me? Today's supposedly the day CAS is handing down his decision regarding Barça's transfer ban and I'm checking whether Pardew f***s off instead :lol:

What have you done to me? Today's supposedly the day CAS is handing down his decision regarding Barça's transfer ban and I'm checking whether Pardew f***s off instead :lol:

:lol:

He's in a decent bargaining position and they're desperate. Pulis got a £1mil bonus for not getting relegated. I can imagine Pardoooooo would get a salary increase from his current zero hours contract, bonuses for avoiding relegation and some crazy severance package for when they sack him

Zero hours = 8 years now?

:lol:

Regarding Frank de Boer. Do you think it likely that he will manage Barça one day, providing he does not take a wrong turn (like coming here) somewhere along the line?

DeBoer was linked this year before we got Lucho. It can happen unless things go south for him. We're obsessed with getting managers with his kind of pedigree.

Regarding CAS, nobody expects the ban to be rescinded or reduced, which is one of the reasons I'm dreading the news. Pardew f***ing off is something positive, though :lol:

I'm pretty confident if Pardew does leave his replacement won't be a popular one. I'm almost certain Ashley won't pay compo for a manager currently in employment. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.

He wouldn't if he had to pay compo to get rid of Pardew. Think if he gets compo in return it'll go towards a new manager.

I'm pretty confident if Pardew does leave his replacement won't be a popular one. I'm almost certain Ashley won't pay compo for a manager currently in employment. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.

That's the worry, very likely to be from within the club or someone unemployed and cheap