Crystal Palace manager

Mick

This guy sucks the fucking fun out of EVERYTHING!!! Just fuck off and die in your shitty Palace. Can't wait until he has nothing to do with the club anymore and the words Pardew and NUFC a are no longer mentioned in the same sentence.

Just grab a pen and sign and initial the documents you fucking cretin.

How the fuck is this dragging on so sodding long.

Ike and the allies drew up the DDay plans in less fucking time.

second thoughts?

I see you're still desperately clinging on to the tank track of hope on the back of the pan.

Just before he signs, dock him his final months salary due to the fact he took another training session for a PL club while he was still manager of NUFC :thup:

I said yesterday when he showed up at Villa Park it was out of order given he was still our manager. To take a Palace training session while still technically our manager is a disgrace. But hey, when you've head-butted a player and shagged another players wife I guess it barely registers on the cunt-o-meter.

I don't know if it's true but I've been told that the hold up is him wanting a bonus for leaving us in the top 10.

But it's his decision to leave, why would we pay him a bonus for it?

One story I read was that he wanted to bring Woodman and some other backroom staff member with him. That may be what's holding things up.

A lot of papers have said that Pardew would get more control over transfer targets at Palace, but that's supposed to be the reason why Pulis quit. That might be an ongoing issue.

Either way, it's too far gone for him to come back.

One story I read was that he wanted to bring Woodman and some other backroom staff member with him. That may be what's holding things up.

Millen said there's no staff issue, it's 'paperwork' holding it up

Alan Pardew did an 'unbelievable' job at Newcastle United, according to Paul Merson

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-unbelievable-job-newcastle-8375556

First quote from him there:

“Probably because he was a southerner,” he said.

I know it's Paul Merson, but they (media) seriously believe this? fucking hell.. Cannit work out if its just lazy or what

I don't know if it's true but I've been told that the hold up is him wanting a bonus for leaving us in the top 10.

Hit his target I suppose and wasn't sacked or quit either.

He's leaving for another club through his own choice though. Why should we pay him for it?

Alan Pardew did an 'unbelievable' job at Newcastle United, according to Paul Merson

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-unbelievable-job-newcastle-8375556

First quote from him there:

“Probably because he was a southerner,” he said.

I know it's Paul Merson, but they (media) seriously believe this? fucking hell.. Cannit work out if its just lazy or what

I'm never one to bring out anyone's personal failures in public, but shut the fuck up you gambling old drunk.

Millen said there's no staff issue, it's 'paperwork' holding it up

From what Millen said, the problem with the paperwork has arisen because the contract hasn't been finalised.