Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Steve Wraith somehow made it onto Five Live to defend him just now, his argument being 'who else would work for Ashley' etc.

Well he's right there. Llambias being installed at Rangers shows that Ashley is only ever going to hire people who'll work to put more money in his pocket and if the football club stays above water  that's a bonus.

Guest Roger Kint

Just looked on twitter for the first tme in a month. Truly vomit inducing some of the shit on there. As well as Barclay being his usual arsewipe self theres dickhead fans saying 'i wonder how the people who attacked Pardew and his family feel now' and loads more acting as though Pardew is a great manager on the back of a few results. Clearly the previous 80 odd are now forgotten. Wankers!

Honestly, I can't believe anyone could want us to win games at the minute, with this guy in charge. Even after I somewhat enjoyed yesterday's game, he's ruined it completely with his special brand of unintelligible and glory hunting chat right after.

Guest Roger Kint

Would anyone celebrate if he wins the league cup?  Would all be forgiven?

I would celebrate winning a cup even if Hitler was manager but that doesnt change my hatred and disregard of his management here. The record books would show NUFC as winners not Alan Pardew

Would anyone celebrate if he wins the league cup?  Would all be forgiven?

I would celebrate winning a cup even if Hitler was manager but that doesnt change my hatred and disregard of his management here. The record books would show NUFC as winners not Alan Pardew

You know it would be Pardew winning it.  You know it.

I still have no idea where this spirit and effort has come from. Why are they suddenly playing for him?

Could easily have lied down against Hull or Swansea, and losing to Spurs and Man City is nothing to be ashamed of. Yet they're battling for this cunt and I don't know why. :(