Crystal Palace manager

Mick

If he somehow won us the FA Cup (never mind the Champions League) I'd take back everything I've ever said about him.  But he won't, he's a fucking fraud, and a few wins doesn't change that.

It only shows that we do have good players here.  Players that are too much for the majority of sides in this league if they're played in their correct positions.

this is the truth of it, just wait until we concede a goal from a FB position and lose the game, he'll be falling over himself to put sissoko back out wide in his "best" position

By the time we play next weekend it'll have been exactly 2 months since we last lost. :lol: This clown always has a run like this. We could easily hit the shit again very soon but this run has saved us from the drop and saved his job.

By the time we play next weekend it'll have been exactly 2 months since we last lost. :lol: This clown always has a run like this. We could easily hit the shit again very soon but this run has saved us from the drop and saved his job.

The run is bound to end, but this team is improving. The young players like Sammy, Perez, Dummett, Haidara and Abeid are gaining confidence and experience.

Abandon hope, people.

Guest neesy111

The run is bound to end, but this team is improving. The young players like Sammy, Perez, Dummett, Haidara and Abeid are gaining confidence and experience.

Abandon hope, people.

I have, still doesn't mean I can't hate his guts.

Sunday Times football correspondent Jonathan Northcroft: "They go on these big runs, circle the wagons and get to the top half of table, then lose games. He's had to assimilate new players. Once he's decided his selection then there's consistency. I've given up trying to predict Newcastle."

Abandon hope, people.

Incidentally 3 players who should have been given regular playing experience far sooner than they have, and are in the side through luck not judgement (Sammy maybe withstanding on the latter point). It's not about abandoning hope, we'll likely do well this season, just as we did well last season, and 2 seasons before that, it's just sad that's all it takes to be Newcastle manager these days, just don't be shit all the time.