Crystal Palace manager

Mick

f*** off!

"I said two years ago that this nasty hate – those kinds of words – needed to go out. It’s a rivalry, a game of football – may the best team win, and then we shake hands and go home"

Ha, he would just drain any enthusiasm you had if you were a player like with his not giving a shit about winning attitude. My only hope for Sunday is people like Dummett, Colback, Sammy know what it means and don't bottle it - along with hopefully Perez netting a winner

Guest Roger Kint

As said earlier, a Sideshow Bob banner with 'The Pardew The' would go down well at games.

Can someone photoshop the rake scene with HBA, MYM, Cabella etc on each of them?

f*** off!

"I said two years ago that this nasty hate – those kinds of words – needed to go out. It’s a rivalry, a game of football – may the best team win, and then we shake hands and go home"

Why fuck off? He's right isnt he?

He also said

“The last thing the North East should be doing is fighting each other. But, at the same time, knowing it’s a massive rivalry and the passion of the game shouldn’t be lost.

Guest neesy111

f*** off!

He also said

“The last thing the North East should be doing is fighting each other. But, at the same time, knowing it’s a massive rivalry and the passion of the game shouldn’t be lost.

He's being very hypocritical after the way he was acting on the touchline in the 2012 game.

f*** off!

He also said

He's being very hypocritical after the way he was acting on the touchline in the 2012 game.

That doesn't sound like Pardew at all though, tbf :lol:

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC  9m9 minutes ago

AP: "I hope we can put on a show which is fitting of the occasion, that the best team wins & the fans conduct themselves with class." #NUFC

:lol:

So in a nut shell.  Keep your chins up as we're gonna get gubbed.

Guest firetotheworks

Is it even worth sarcastically asking what the fuck pardew knows about conducting himself with class?

Like Ted Bundy giving dating advice.

He talks absolute nonsense.

The amusing thing is that there are so many erms in his interviews that (along with the content also) contribute to them being unlistenable which makes me think he is trying to be very careful in what he says.

Has he ever been asked how come his winning mentality has had never resulted in winning anything but quite the opposite?

Tbf he did say he only had a little but of a winning mentality, obviously not enough to transmit to the team.