Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

The mass despair when this all falls apart may claim lives.

Santoon will go militant and Kaka will probably try to end it all by drinking loads of milk.

I have avoided the forum all day after the Everton result. Was absolutely raging at Martinez resting Barkley and Lukaku.

Imagine how I feel right now ... I have read through every beautiful post in this thread today in the last hour. I must have read every Palace forum there is, such was my thirst for any further shred of possibility.

All culminating in Golfmag apparently confriming now?! I'm truly overwhelmed, and practically in tears.

What a Christmas. What a new year. What a life.

:lol: mint

FFS I don't think the Libyans were this excited the day Gaddafi died.

Jesus, Pardew has his weaknesses, but the fact is that MA has sold every quality player without replacing them.  Pardew has been operating under strict financial rules.  As long as Ma refuse to invest,  no manager could do better.

Some of you is so paranoid that it's funny. 

Anyone want to tackle this one with the same answer for the millionth time?

In short, he's not under strict financial rules, nor are his hands tied...in his own words he's not.

Yeah right. Ba and Cabaye were shit. Replacing them was easy. 

Everything shit that happens is Pardew''s fault.  Grow up!

Hahaha, what are you even on about!?

Ba and Cabaye who Pardew pimped out in nigh on every interview he could shoehorn it into? Right oh. You forget that Ba was a replacement for Carroll and Cabaye was a replacement for Nolan, both were sold without Pardew wanting them to be and both players were improvements. Our buying policy might be fucked, but we generally get decent players along the line and they're generally not played by Pardew in favour of shit cloggers like Williamson, Gouffran and Colback.

And your point is? Yes, we replaced Carroll and Nolan with Ba and Cabaye. The latter is  better than the former. But when Ba and Cabaye were sold,  we didn't replace them.

Jesus, Pardew has his weaknesses, but the fact is that MA has sold every quality player without replacing them.  Pardew has been operating under strict financial rules.  As long as Ma refuse to invest,  no manager could do better.

In short, he's not under strict financial rules, nor are his hands tied...in his own words he's not.

Yeah right. Ba and Cabaye were s***. Replacing them was easy. 

Everything s*** that happens is Pardew''s fault.  Grow up!

Ba and Cabaye who Pardew pimped out in nigh on every interview he could shoehorn it into? Right oh. You forget that Ba was a replacement for Carroll and Cabaye was a replacement for Nolan, both were sold without Pardew wanting them to be and both players were improvements. Our buying policy might be f***ed, but we generally get decent players along the line and they're generally not played by Pardew in favour of s*** cloggers like Williamson, Gouffran and Colback.

And your point is? Yes, we replaced Carroll and Nolan with Ba and Cabaye. The latter is  better than the former. But when Ba and Cabaye were sold,  we didn't replace them.

Remember when we nearly got relegated with a whole season of Cabaye and half a season of Ba (who left after carrying the team for half a season)

Yeah right. Ba and Cabaye were s***. Replacing them was easy. 

Everything s*** that happens is Pardew''s fault.  Grow up!

Ba and Cabaye who Pardew pimped out in nigh on every interview he could shoehorn it into? Right oh. You forget that Ba was a replacement for Carroll and Cabaye was a replacement for Nolan, both were sold without Pardew wanting them to be and both players were improvements. Our buying policy might be f***ed, but we generally get decent players along the line and they're generally not played by Pardew in favour of s*** cloggers like Williamson, Gouffran and Colback.

Can't wait to not care about this braindead discussion when he's back in League One and people don't even remember him anymore.

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah right. Ba and Cabaye were shit. Replacing them was easy. 

Everything shit that happens is Pardew''s fault.  Grow up!

Ba and Cabaye who Pardew pimped out in nigh on every interview he could shoehorn it into? Right oh. You forget that Ba was a replacement for Carroll and Cabaye was a replacement for Nolan, both were sold without Pardew wanting them to be and both players were improvements. Our buying policy might be fucked, but we generally get decent players along the line and they're generally not played by Pardew in favour of shit cloggers like Williamson, Gouffran and Colback.

See this is where I get to use your own argument against you. We replaced Cabaye with Colback, who was Pardew's choice...just let that sink in for a moment.

We also replaced Ba with Cisse/Remy*/Perez...take your pick.

*tried to

When the bar turns yellow on SSN at around 1pm tomorrow "newcastle release statement saying Alan Pardew is fucking shit, but he's staying" honestly I shudder to think what this place will be like.

"Newcastle announces new ten-year contract for Alan Pardew"

Taking a breather from this crazy night to look back on the year we've had with Pardew... it really frustrates me how a lot of pundits/the media/Stan Collymore/Umar are still blind to the fact that Pardew has been nothing but s****.

Probably a Giggs but I made a table for the Premier League games played in the 2014 calendar year (aside from the Liverpool - Swansea game tomorrow) and I've excluded the relegated/promoted teams as they would have only played 19 games:

http://i.imgur.com/amVz5Gj.png

- 12 wins in 12 months (albeit some non-playing months but still)

- 1 of 4 teams that are in the single digits for clean sheets (9)

- The team with the highest "failed to score stat". Nearly HALF of our games is truly scary stat.

- Worst goal difference in the league (-27)

- Most goals conceded (63)

Crystal Palace have 3 more points than us in 2014 yet we're the ones being called fickle for wanting rid of Pardew!