Crystal Palace manager

Mick

http://i.imgur.com/i3IfafU.gif

Thats class  :lol: :lol:

Ron Swanson is the best character in anything ever

Funny thing is my mate did something similar with his PC, he also thought washing the HDD in the bath would wipe the data from the HDD :lol: :lol: :lol:

his ego is so big atm if he does even ok, he'll jump ship for first 'bigger' club who sack their manager and probably do a mark hughes and leave expecting a new job and then not get that and be a laughing stock

It's rubbing off. My boss is a Palace fan and I genuinely can't believe how deluded and arrogant he is about Palace, genuinely thinks they will challenge for a place in the top 4, get more nonsense from him than from the mackems in the office.

It's rubbing off. My boss is a Palace fan and I genuinely can't believe how deluded and arrogant he is about Palace, genuinely thinks they will challenge for a place in the top 4, get more nonsense from him than from the mackems in the office.

Fairly sure he's just winding you up :lol:

It will be glorious when it inevitably all goes wrong

Nope, thinks our 5th place season was all down to Pardew and Cabaye and that they will reproduce that this season.

Guest neesy111

Nope, thinks our 5th place season was all down to Pardew and Cabaye and that they will reproduce that this season.

No doubt the season after was due to Europe.