Crystal Palace manager

Mick

It's not particularly surprising that a team like Palace are going to miss Cabaye & Bolasie against Chelsea.

Yawn. Lose two players, game finished before it starts. Classic AP.

Are you ever going to take off your Alan Pardew goggles of hysteria and look at things objectively?

Right, but they've had Cabaye for the last two games against Bournemouth and Swansea. But this time it's excusable and not related atall?

Why in the world would you be trying to excuse the guy who's helped turn our club into a shell of itself to advance his own career? Genuine question.

Don't see anything wrong in what he has said in that article tbh.

He explains that he was fully aware of "the agenda" at Newcastle, just that he prefers full control as he has at Palace.

As for not mentioning it whilst here we all know he wasn't going to jeopardise his position by openly critisising the clubs transfer policy.

I'd rather he come out with this, it further confirms to the general footballing community how the clubs transfer policy is all about furthering the clubs agenda of signing players that an be sold at a profit rather than for the needs of the team. Hopefully cranking up further pressure on the owner.

He still would never have heard of Cabaye only for our transfer policy the c***

Colin Kazim Richards was genuinely his first recommendation as Newcastle manager

That Papa Souare also stinks of someone he probably saw on Graeme Carr's list one day so decided he'd do him at Palace.

Only time I recall him ever criticising our transfer policy during his tenure was behind closed doors at a talk-in when he mentioned the Adam Lallana situation.

He mentioned that on radio Newcastle when he went on after the 5th placed finish as well. Said he wanted him but Carr had none of it. 'not good enough', was carrs opinion according to pardew.

Don't see anything wrong in what he has said in that article tbh.

He explains that he was fully aware of "the agenda" at Newcastle, just that he prefers full control as he has at Palace.

As for not mentioning it whilst here we all know he wasn't going to jeopardise his position by openly critisising the clubs transfer policy.

I'd rather he come out with this, it further confirms to the general footballing community how the clubs transfer policy is all about furthering the clubs agenda of signing players that an be sold at a profit rather than for the needs of the team. Hopefully cranking up further pressure on the owner.

Agreed

He officially joined Palace a year ago today :thup:

And he's not done too bad a job. Shows what a toxic club NUFC are.

He's done well there so far. Despite what the media would have us believe though, it still doesn't change our results under him, which were increasingly abysmal.

I agree with the highlighting of the transfer policy but the fact that he prostituted himself to it as an attempt to cling to the big time is galling. Maybe that's being idealistic but the man had no humility.

He was a sycophant. The guy who devoted wins to the owner in the face of pressure against him due to how he acted in the transfer windows, now coming out from the safety of a new job critizing the same shite the fans were at the time. The guy is a joke.

There is one word which sums up Alan Pardew and why he should be disliked by all our fans: Enabler. At a very minimum he is the one who stood in following a good honest manager & enabled all of the shite which has now turned Newcastle into what it is. From the transfer strategy, to the team ethic, to the team mentality. He supported it in public when fans tried to put on pressure to protect himself over the club.

He officially joined Palace a year ago today :thup:

And he's not done too bad a job. Shows what a toxic club NUFC are.

Hes made them work hard defensively & "graft" a lot, thats about it. Their top scorer is Cabaye: 5, three of those pens. They have 1 from a striker, another pen. (Mint record) And six from defenders at set pieces. And we all know Alan's the expert behind those set pieces obviously.

There is no attacking style of play as a side, just fast wingers. Give them the ball, get pen, corner or the odd goal. Try score on corner. Proper detailed stuff. No suprise they lose their best one and stop scoring. No individual talent, no goals. Might get the odd pen via Zaha or from a corner if hes lucky. But yeah, you're busy calling our club Toxic in support of this shite. Laughable.

I agree with the highlighting of the transfer policy but the fact that he prostituted himself to it as an attempt to cling to the big time is galling. Maybe that's being idealistic but the man had no humility.

He was a sycophant. The guy who devoted wins to the owner in the face of pressure against him due to how he acted in the transfer windows, now coming out from the safety of a new job critizing the same shite the fans were at the time. The guy is a joke.

There is one word which sums up Alan Pardew and why he should be disliked by all our fans: Enabler. At a very minimum he is the one who stood in following a good honest manager & enabled all of the shite which has now turned Newcastle into what it is. From the transfer strategy, to the team ethic, to the team mentality. He supported it in public when fans tried to put on pressure to protect himself over the club.

He was the main instrument in the club successfully ceasing to be an actual competitive football establishment and was / is the main reason so many fans are still taking what they're given week without so much as a wimper.

Whatever way it's spun he sold his professional integrity, if he ever had any, for the best part of 4 years to enable (good choice of word) Mike Ashley to reduce customer expectations to their absolute minimum.

I fucking hate the man.

The King ain't happy:

"Warnock was a manager here, and he didn’t do very well, so I’m not really interested in his opinion. Charlie Austin is of no interest to us.

I’ve seen all of the names linked with us and not one of them is true. Someone is giving out false misinformation.

It would be stupid for me to say who we are in for. Steve Parish and I are in contact every day.

We’re in a position where we can perhaps can be a little more relaxed about it. There is a little less pressure. That doesn’t mean we are not on our game and that we’re determined to make sure that if something is there for us it is right.".