Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Making us all look silly!

No he's not, just because he's doing a decent job at Palace, doesn't mean that he did a good job for us. We are both two different team, and each team should be taken in isolation, if Pardew we're to have stayed we'd still probably be in the same position we are in now. Just because he jumped ship, and is now doing well at another club, would never ever in a fucking million years, make me what him back. Every fan that protested against him, was right to do so, the shithouse twat.

Still glad he isn't here. He's an utter scum bag, and he will choke on his just desserts very soon.

Deserts.  Just one S in the middle. As in "deserve."

Unless you're predicting that he'll have a fatal encounter with an apple crumble or tiramisu or something.  Which I wouldn't mind at all, tbh.

Still glad he isn't here. He's an utter scum bag, and he will choke on his just desserts very soon.

Unless you're predicting that he'll have a fatal encounter with an apple crumble or tiramisu or something.  Which I wouldn't mind at all, tbh.

Rekt

I was trying to be clever, but didn't quite work. But, yes, I'd take that tbh. Thanks.

Pardew in terms of football management probably is better than McClaren. Pardew is an infinitely bigger c*** though

Pardew's done no more at Palace to what McClaren did with Boro. McClaren did it over a much longer term as well. I don't think Pardew's a better manager.

Pardew in terms of football management probably is better than McClaren. Pardew is an infinitely bigger c*** though

Pardew's done no more at Palace to what McClaren did with Boro. McClaren did it over a much longer term as well. I don't think Pardew's a better manager.

I don't have any stats to hand on Middlesbrough under McClaren or anything but fair enough if so. Think we'd have more points if Pardew was here than we have with McClaren

The best thing about Steve McClaren is he's not Alan Pardew.  Don't give a f*** what he's done with Palace, i'm just happy the c*** isn't here anymore.

x100

Pardew is utter wank, entirely dislikeable and his track record show that he can't cope at clubs past two seasons. Despite contrary opinion from outside of the club, no Newcastle fan should need telling how much he and his staff ruined this club alongside Ashley and co.  That said, sometimes clubs work, fit and click for managers or players, maybe Palace is that club for him somehow. He inherited a good squad and in something akin to Ketsbaia taking over here, got full support from Palace fans as he was a former player. Something he never had here and his track record never afforded him anything but blind hope things might turn out ok. We are still waiting for manager that clicks. Hughton clicked on many levels with the fans and had things going on the pitch imo, for me the last time we looked like being consistently dangerous and free flowing in attack was under Hughton. SBR and King Kev are the only others in my lifetime that have taken the hotseat.