Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Sam Cunningham ‏@samcunningham 2m

Been told contrary to reports Alan Pardew was straight on the Newcastle bus after speaking to TV and did not hold talks with Mike Ashley.

Oh ffs

Delaying the inevitable. He'll run a mile once he realises how toxic the home games are going to be mate.

Sam Cunningham ‏@samcunningham 2m

Been told contrary to reports Alan Pardew was straight on the Newcastle bus after speaking to TV and did not hold talks with Mike Ashley.

Oh ffs

Delaying the inevitable. He'll run a mile once he realises how toxic the home games are going to be mate.

"meeting, oh we had a meeting here.. oh thought you meant when we got back to Newcastle.. we waz mistaken.." :pards:

I would be willing to wager a princely sum that this 8yr contract has quite a few clauses. One of which would be the severance pay if he was let go if Newcastle were placed either bottom or in the bottom three. Ashley doesn't give a s*** about us but wants this club in the PL and he's not a complete idiot.

I would be willing to wager a princely sum that this 8yr contract has quite a few clauses. One of which would be the severance pay if he was leg go if Newcastle were placed either bottom or in the bottom three. Ashley doesn't give a s*** about us but wants this club in the PL and he's not a complete idiot.

I think it's already been confirmed that the club would only need to pay him 1 years wages.

Has this massive cockend been sacked yet?

you'd see mass celebrations and gifs galore if he had :(

you'd not see much cos the site would crash

Guest Dontooner

Had any other top flight club stuck to a manager like ours?

Possibly History in the making here.

Blackburn a few years ago.

Aye i remember that now. Must be pretty close.