Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest Dontooner

Well fundamentals dont change. The fans will get move vocal about his incompetence and eventually lose the players.

He would come down as the only manager in football to survive under all this pressure and negative vibe.

We need the home crowd to come out and destroy him though , make it known he should not be at this club anymore.

His position is untenable, we look destined for the drop. This has to make Ashley do it.

I think he'll wait until Hull and pray that Pardew gets a win. How that would happen I don't know though, because that team is not playing for him.

His position is untenable, we look destined for the drop. This has to make Ashley do it.

I think he'll wait until Hull and pray that Pardew gets a win. How that would happen I don't know though, because that team is not playing for him.

yeah it'll be hull or bust i think

John Anderson finally starting to question Pardews comments (to BBC), about fans chanting affecting players.

Ando finally growing a set??!!!

Pardew's lasted 4 years because too many people have been the same. Happier to stick their heads in the sand than to admit what was going on.

John Anderson finally starting to question Pardews comments (to BBC), about fans chanting affecting players.

Ando finally growing a set??!!!

Also a mackem having a go at Pardew claiming he wasn't going to make excuses after making excuses.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder  ·  21s

“Until told otherwise I’ll continue to prepare the team” Pardew tells 5live #nufc

Typical comment from someone who knows his days are up.

Same with not going to the press conference.

He's going to be sacked and he knows it.